Who left early?? (1 Viewer)

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
I left with 35 minutes to go
people at my school left after about 75 minutes or so...

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
a couple of people left early in our exam, i think the earliest was about 1hr 10 mins.
But i think that is so stupid. Even if you didn't study i reckon the least you could do for your hsc is sit it out and make up answers if you have to.

Jezzabelle

omg... first hour... this dude front row left.. then everyone else starts trickling out.. most left before 11am there were only 5 of us left by 11:45

ShaunSmith

HSC
i left 1st in my exam at about 11:35, i wish i didnt because i read over everything once and was going to read the multiple choice again but didnt and if i did i may have changed my answer to the induction/cook top/motor question thingy cause i didnt read it completly the 1st time because i thought the exam might be longer then what it was but cant do anything about it now.
hopefully went alright but i thought it was a hard exam, low band 5 mabye please!!

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I left about 11.30. I was the second to leave. I went through everything twice. I filled up all the lines and wrote 6 1/2 pages for my option. I hate physics though. I studied hard all year and none of it ever stuck in to my head. I will be happy with a band 3.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
I left about half an hour early, wanted to get out and do some cramming for studies of religion...

sarah_

senso said:
a couple of people left early in our exam, i think the earliest was about 1hr 10 mins.
But i think that is so stupid. Even if you didn't study i reckon the least you could do for your hsc is sit it out and make up answers if you have to.
not only that....it will also affect other students uais due to the school assessment ranks...i didn't rank particularly well in the school assessments and i'm sure the 3 people who left my exam after the first hour, left because they didn't know anything rather than they had actually finished...so if they fail, my internal mark will be pulled down to the bullshit even though i think i faired alright in todays exam.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i left after 75min ... but i think i passed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)