• John - retired detective

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Heidi - socialite

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danoz The Great

HSC
This threads better than the other one, because it's updated and you can pink ONLY ONE as your vote!

I thought it was Mark (the actor) for the first couple of episodes, now I reckon it's Craig.

So who do you all think is 'the mole'? I've written their names, as well as their job professions, because I get them mixed up, or them by either name or their job, and you all probably do too.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok, the elimination of the actor was excellent. I never suspected him (he seemed too dimwitted to be the mole) until this episode. He is an actor, so when he was boring the **** out of the people during the tour, he got up onto my suspect list. The excellents they received are not valid, as people score higher if they believe there is a chance of the guides seeing the sheets (i'm a marketing student )

Heidi is who she says she is (a marketing director) and this was evidenced during her approach to one of the tasks. Very marketing oriented. However, she could well be the mole. She never does very well, she also has that mysterious feel about her.

Liz is too nice. She is a great person and she does try to exert herself to her ability. If she is the mole she's doing an amazing job at it. However, I would bet money on her NOT being the mole.

Craig is a tough one. He does seem to screw up a bit, and isn't as though as his background suggests. He does hate losing and you can see that, but I don't know, maybe he's trying to get contestants to think it's him.

John: no way. He'd make a good mole (being a detective). But he is definately not the mole (too dedicated, goes 110%, solves a lot of stuff)

Liane: Don't make me laugh

Kristy: I must admit, this far into the series I know nothing about kristy. She is good for the mole in that regard. I would rather not pass judgement until the next episode on her.

Mole suspects (in order)
1) Heidi
2) Craig
3) Kristy

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've suspected Heidi for quite a while, but am also leaning towards Liz.

It

HSC
i think its either john or liz. liz because they dont make her look like the mole and john because one of my friends said something about how they never read his name out during eliminations as one of the people to have their thingo revealed. as far as i can recall they havnt called john to be checked.

then there is liane... is she playing the innocent housewife or is that just how they are making her look so we dont suspect her?

even though its not as good as it was with grant, this series has grown on me.

Carnivour

HSC
its kristy. the way she even said "i dont see it as MY money just yet" when they were talking about the prize money. and she screwed up sooooo many things that episode. its kristy. id bet money on it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Carnivour said:
its kristy. the way she even said "i dont see it as MY money just yet" when they were talking about the prize money.
\
because no one gets the money except for the winner.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
I've maintained that heidi and kristy are moles all along.
ive maintained your mum is a mole all along

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
one of your best stas...
your mum was one of my best. actually third. those two blonde swedish twins were my two best.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
and your mum's such a slut that I could've been your daddy, but the guy in line behind me had the correct change.
my mum only does black guys

P

pLuvia

kristy - she hasn't done anything stupid that is revealing to us audience and she is quite quiet, first thinking was craig, but he stuffs up too many times

stazi

Nightman
HSC
we just have to remember that we believe whatever the camera leads us to believe :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok. good. heidi's gone. my suspicions are firmly on craig and kristy.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
stazi said:
ok. good. heidi's gone. my suspicions are firmly on craig and kristy.

i agree...its got to be either craig or kristy...most probably craig

P

pLuvia

It could be liz, she stuffs up TOO MANY times, that may draw their attention away from her, but this maybe a technique of hers

stazi

Nightman
HSC
craig, however, is too much of a dumdum to be the mole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)