who is the first person you will tell about your HSC marks? (1 Viewer)

HSC
my sister will definitely be the first to ask, so yeh she will be the first person ill tell.

"Chubby"

HSC
my parents *sigh*

i hate it how everyone no matter who they are ask u how'd u do. in the HSC..aahha. I contemplated lying but my mum said thats not a good idea. SO yeah, im not lying to anyone. It'll prob be a i don't wanna say. ahah

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I'm going to try to avoid telling anyone for as long as I can :p

If people ask, I'll just randomly start talking about chocolate... or monkeys!

elenamarcon

HSC
he he

im gonna tell my housemate as soon as he wakes up. actually, he will probably ask because i have been telling him about the results coming out all week :)

Mumma

HSC
Mum cause she goes out walking at like 5 in the morning anyway.

Keat

HSC
No-one! I'm not telling anyone. Even my parents. Mum is really cut about it, but it is up to my discretion who I tell as it is MY marks.

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
I'm going to try to avoid telling anyone for as long as I can :p

If people ask, I'll just randomly start talking about chocolate... or monkeys!
Or Llamas! Woo! :p

I'll tell my parents. Probably my Dad first. My mum'll get all naggy and talk in this purposely horrific voice that is meant to terrify me beyond all reason in some sick and disturbing likeness of reassurance, which will only result in an exceedingly uncomfortable silence, followed shortly by glasses falling out of clammy hands and people screaming in demonic wails for entirely no reason.

Gee, tomorrow's gonna be super. So, er, yeah. Dad first. :rofl:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My parents went both out walking this morning and I stayed in bed and watched TV thinking up all the possible situations until 7am when they came back home. They were in the room when I accessed and first saw my results, nice and supportive and pleased with my effort. :)

EDIT: Oh forgot to mention the second I signed into MSN I had 3 people message me with "What did you get" then all throughout the morning that continued from school friends and BOS friends alike.

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
My sister, who rang me from work, a couple of close friends and a couple others.

I don't plan on telling my mum just yet... Especially cos, I know when my dad calls to see how I went, she'd tell him straight away and he's most definately one of the people I don't care to tell.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I told mum first after she woke up, followed soon after by dad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)