• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who is the best math tutor in Aus? (1 Viewer)

little cheese

HSC
Hi there,

I just moved to Australia and preparing getting into year10 next year.
My weakness is Math for sure...and need to study hard to catch up. Who would you guys recommend for tutoring? Is Sydney the best place where we can see the most amazing teachers? I don't care about money..just want to know who is the best to boost my Math level till next year!

Please....share information guys!

random-1006

Banned
HSC
lol, would you go to different country if they had the "best" maths tutor.

"best" is subjectively defined

little cheese

HSC
lol, would you go to different country if they had the "best" maths tutor.

"best" is subjectively defined

Well.... just want to know which teachers have a good review between local students since I have no idea here.... come on guys!:jedi:

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Well.... just want to know which teachers have a good review between local students since I have no idea here.... come on guys!:jedi:

trust me, you can find anyone that will be able to help you catch up on yr9/10 stuff, most teachers concentrate on tutoring yr11/12 . Its not the best way too put it, but they dont like to "waste" their time on anyone below senior years

HSC
trust me, you can find anyone that will be able to help you catch up on yr9/10 stuff, most teachers concentrate on teachering yr11/12 . Its not the best way too put it, but they dont like to "waste" their time on anyone below senior years
you'd know you asian

HSC
i have completed more of an engineering degree than you gook PLUS i can see properly because of my large caucasian eyes

random-1006

Banned
HSC
i have completed more of an engineering degree than you gook PLUS i can see properly because of my large caucasian eyes
\

im sure u have you shit troll

anytime you would like to removed the syringe from your arm you drugged up asshole

pooshwaltzer

HSC
Seriously, I'm the best* mafamatix, ingrish and physikz cum kemistree tutor in Melbourne...make that outer S.E Melbourne.
* See Terms & Conditions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)