Who is not even half way though there hsc yet? (1 Viewer)

Caboodles

two exams left- art and geography...*sighs* everyone else around me finished next week, and they'll be rubbin it in too!:(

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
:( I still have 4 exams left!! Ive only done English and Extension English and Im paying for it this week :(

DaRanjed

I've done 4 and got 3 more to go.

Modern History, Religion and Legal.

Totally stinks.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I'm not half way yet...done 3, 4 to go. Modern, ancient and extension history next week (aargh), then art in the last week. Oh well, I'm more than half way time-wise. This time in a week and a half it will all be over. I feel sick from accidentally inhaling my permanent marker as I write notes. :(

C

CaR

IPT on tuesday afternoon and Physics on wednesday morning......-____-''

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
so far ive only done 2 subjects( english and PD) and ive got five more exams (italian french modern, hist ext &italian ext!!) so im not even half way!!! (sux to be me!!)

italian ext is on the very last day *sigh* the 12th of november!! (so far away!!!!)
and heaps of them are bunched up, over 4 days i have 7 out of my 12 units in exams!!! lets calculate that......:

11 hours of exams over 4 days!! aaaaaaarrgghhhhh!!!!!!

Im kinda halfway...if done three and i have three to go...except that last year i did two exams so therefore if kinda done 5 and have 3 to go.

mishka

HSC
N/A
one for me, but i gotta hang out till the 11th
damn society... :p

lil_emm

HSC
just past half way!!!

ive got 7 so 3 more to go. my last one is the last exam ever. im basically 3.5 the way through mine. its an advantage though, i have a few days to study between each of my exams.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh ive only done english! mod tomorrow, sorII wednesday, then geo and va the following week.. is this ever going to END!?!?

ildzke

today is monday, IPT on tuesday, finish with phys on wednesday, oh and then theres Beer Extension 2 and 4unit Party the next few days after that..

mgmgmg87

I just made it over half way today! 4 down, 3 to go! Damn all history being in the same week!!!!

i_am_an_genius

I think its awesome that we're still going, i know its frustrating that others can get wasted and we cant yet, but when we look back, does it matter whether we get wasted for a month starting 1st november or tenth november? This is the HSC, big important stuff, and i think its cool that its soo spaced out. I did my two english papers and had a nine day break before i did the Extension english paper - coz i dont do any maths or science, and after drama today i have a small gap till ancient and a larger gap till art on the tenth. People say that cramming doesnt help, but when you have 3 days to cramm its awesome!
Rock on the peeps still going - play hard and play fair.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i have three this week in a row! grrr!
i had my two english then the 9 days b4 ee1 also. relaxed a little too much n now ive not done anythin for re or ancient! Grrr.
mod today, re2unit 2moz, ancient thurs.
legal on the 10th then im goin in town!!

everyone else finishes tomorrow. damn them.

!M OVER IT! last nite i was meant to b studyin for mod but south park n sex n the city were on. and tonite THE OC! yay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)