Who is doing law this year at UOW? (1 Viewer)

Condog

HSC
By this i mean first years, my first preferance is a combined degree of engineering and law, but i might end up dropping engineering and just doin the straight law course depends how i find the workload

so yeah who is doing and are you doing a double degree or law by itself

nwatts

HSC
Double BCA (creative writing) / LLB at UOW is my 2nd pref, after a double BCA / BCM. So if the UAI for the BCM skyrockets, I'll land myself in law. :)

jaihson

HSC
Yeah I've got my 1st preference as Law/Communication and Media Studies. I'm getting kinda excited now.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
You poor sods doing Law.

And that was my contrasting valuable submission.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
New law students: take any optimism and hope that you have now, and USE it. For the one or two months we have left until first session begins, for the love of god, LIVE. YOU MUST CHERISH IT.

I cry at nights sometimes...

Edit: But in seriousness, it's a good law school. You'll enjoy it.

santaslayer

HSC
Commerce/Law rox.

I'm not learning anything in Commerce. Just mindless inserting numbers here and there. Fuck i feel like a robot. Doesn't bother me though.

I'm thinking too much in Law.

There is no perfect world.

HSC
Condog said:
By this i mean first years, my first preferance is a combined degree of engineering and law, but i might end up dropping engineering and just doin the straight law course depends how i find the workload

so yeah who is doing and are you doing a double degree or law by itself
But you have to do law combined with something - or do a bachelor degree, and then you can do straight law for a year

santaslayer

HSC
chinesefireball said:
But you have to do law combined with something - or do a bachelor degree, and then you can do straight law for a year
I was told that UoW will be introducing a straight undergraduate la degree this year. Similar to the one in UTS.

nedzelic

HSC
yes there is a straight 4-year degree this year - your school whsouldv'e goten a notice about it; mine did

HSC
santaslayer said:
I was told that UoW will be introducing a straight undergraduate la degree this year. Similar to the one in UTS.

Thanks for the information - school might have told us, but I have a complete lack of interest in law, so I wouldn't have been listening :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)