Who here goes to Matrix Education Strathfield?? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Heyy guys,
I've been going to Matrix for the past half year now. Just wondering, have any of yous had Derek Muller before for Physics? I got changed from D.J's class to Derek's class for next term.. Does he teach as good as D.J teaches, or even better?

Also, wat's ur opinions on any of the teachers you've had at Matrix?

For Maths, I've had Dr Raveinstein, who i though was okay-ish.not that great. I heard Ms Rockette for maths is really good though. but i eventually quitted maths.

For Chem, I've had Louise, Joseph , Emily Shutter & malcolm( who i currently have).
In my opinion, i reckon Malcolm is the best one out of them all. He explains things better than Joseph, who i didn't find that useful. Joseph i reckon just spoonfeeds answers answers for us and doesn't even explan the concepts properly.Emily Shuter...only had her for one lesson, thought she was pretty good.

Physics..i've only had D.J & Felicity. Felicity's alright i guesss. D.J's good. He' really makes you like Physics.

haha yep, those r my opinions. =D

gchi000

HSC
Most of the teachers working for the tutoring college are average, otherwise they could stand on their own feet and make more money by running a tutoring college themselve. If you want to find a better teacher you should look for some maths expert like I had at David's Maths Centre. He can run the Whole Two Unit for two hour without stop. most of his students get UAI over 90%. If you want to save money and learn Maths faster you should call him at 02 98977750.

VuongstER_boi said:
Heyy guys,
I've been going to Matrix for the past half year now. Just wondering, have any of yous had Derek Muller before for Physics? I got changed from D.J's class to Derek's class for next term.. Does he teach as good as D.J teaches, or even better?

Also, wat's ur opinions on any of the teachers you've had at Matrix?

For Maths, I've had Dr Raveinstein, who i though was okay-ish.not that great. I heard Ms Rockette for maths is really good though. but i eventually quitted maths.

For Chem, I've had Louise, Joseph , Emily Shutter & malcolm( who i currently have).
In my opinion, i reckon Malcolm is the best one out of them all. He explains things better than Joseph, who i didn't find that useful. Joseph i reckon just spoonfeeds answers answers for us and doesn't even explan the concepts properly.Emily Shuter...only had her for one lesson, thought she was pretty good.

Physics..i've only had D.J & Felicity. Felicity's alright i guesss. D.J's good. He' really makes you like Physics.

haha yep, those r my opinions. =D

TheAL7

HSC
This is an ancient thread but...
Please let me introduce you to Dr Derek Muller.
https://www.youtube.com/veritasium
Does he teach physics well?
Well he kinda has a PhD in teaching and makes awesome videos and as a result has over 3 million subscribers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)