• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who hates Skivvy's???? (2 Viewers)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Who hates skivvys? You know those things that are like long sleeved t-shirts with turtle necks! Gah! my mother used to make me wear them when I was small

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
me...
my mum used to make me wear them too.
i dont care how cold it is..I WONT WEAR ONE

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
used to have to wear a bright yellow skivvy n brown tunic for school as a kid.. :(
Oh that's just mean of your school. Mum used to make me wear my older borthers hand me down skivvy's or this one with tiny bows on them...foul I swear

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i used to love my skivvys.
they all had pictures on them and i used to wear them under my school dress when i was in yrs k-2.
and i have 4 woolen skivvys in my wardrobe. i wear them to bed at night when its cold, and i used to wear them under my school shirts.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i hate skivvys... they're so frumpy and yuk.
i do like turtlenecks, but only with the wide ribbing cos that makes them look better, and makes me look skinnier!!! those type really show off your figure.

my mum used to try and make me wear them when i was little, so i'd go an hide them in the bottom of drawers or places i didn't think she would find them.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i used to love my skivvys.
they all had pictures on them and i used to wear them under my school dress when i was in yrs k-2.
and i have 4 woolen skivvys in my wardrobe. i wear them to bed at night when its cold, and i used to wear them under my school shirts.
I too wore a white skivvy with my primary school dress but sometimes I would wear it with just trackpants and it would make me look like a derro
Mum recently tried to make me wear a skivvy at school and we had a slanging match over it.

kaylz

HSC
I'm loving grandfather shirts. you know the ones... long sleeves, buttons.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
yeh skivvies remind me of saturday morning soccer, 8am, in the freezing cold.

i have a black Calvin Klein one that i love! sif I'd say no to something that keeps u warm under the many layers of jackets and jumpers.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Ew, yeah, my mum made me wear them for years. Often with a vest/singlet under it.
I was one unclassy child.
Now I avoid all shirts that sit so hihgly aruond the neck like that, I hate that feeling!

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
lol i neva used to wear them either in fact i used to hate them and refuse to wear them when mum ranted about the cold... but just last week i decided a black skivy was a nessessity ( was a good excuse to shop too) mum was soo happy to go shopping for a change.. all coz i told her i wanted a skivy... but i love my skivys now.... and black ones best they just look good all the time...

Lennie

Ewww... As a kid i was forced to wear them as well, but never again.
I always found myself pulling at the neck to loosen it up.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
yep, i suffered as a kid, but now i where them by choice occassionally... what can i say, it's COLD in england!!! (and they're useful to do maintenance work in, get 'em dirty and throw 'em out!)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
The skivvy's I was made to wear were the horrible cheap ones, or the ones from Lowes.

I have never been the owner of a stylish skivvy and as a result I rhink that is why I hate them so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)