who has the power? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
can all mods ban ppl? or just admins/super mods? can u really be banned for posting a couple of "spam" threads? if i have had 3 warnings and dont stuff up for like, a month, does that wipe it out? or in 2 months if i post a thread bout... i dunno, somethin random will i get kicked off????

or is the warnings i keep getting in relation to a mod mayb shoving her head in poo... which is wat they keep threatening?

please dont take this offensively or anything, i truly am curious. and i want to make sure i dont do anything that is that stupid enuf that i get banned for it. i truly learnt my lesson when i got neg repped a stacker.... i really dont want to be a "baddie" on bos, so please please help me !

thanks.

tempco

HSC
beccaxx, the big, bad baddie person. :rolleyes:

you'd be the last on the ban list... i mean, at least matty would be before you.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
can all mods ban ppl? or just admins/super mods? can u really be banned for posting a couple of "spam" threads? if i have had 3 warnings and dont stuff up for like, a month, does that wipe it out? or in 2 months if i post a thread bout... i dunno, somethin random will i get kicked off????

or is the warnings i keep getting in relation to a mod mayb shoving her head in poo... which is wat they keep threatening?

please dont take this offensively or anything, i truly am curious. and i want to make sure i dont do anything that is that stupid enuf that i get banned for it. i truly learnt my lesson when i got neg repped a stacker.... i really dont want to be a "baddie" on bos, so please please help me !

thanks.
so which Mods ass are u sniffing?

funniboi

HSC
i'm guess excess spam, continously posting up fake notes on purpose, continuously posting up racist/harassment/threats posts, fraud (donation scamming), shit like that. i guess.

just try to be nice in ur posts and im sure u will be fine :p

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Although in relaity a ban really only means a loss of the username that was banned. Banned users simply sign up again, and are treated like any normal user.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Only admins and supermods can ban.
not entirely true..........

and who neg repped you (am guessing staker=stalker) as only a mod and above can neg rep .: if you have an issue with it (ie stalking), you can do something about it if you feel it was unjustified.
Neg reps have to be recorded and justifiable so yeah...

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Most of the mods have banning power, and there's no specific formula for what will ban you, or how many times you have to do it, just use your common sense.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Admins, supermods and about 4 or so normal moderators have banning powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)