• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who has the crappiest voice in the music industry? (1 Viewer)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
There are so many artists who have crappy voices but one that I can think of right now is Avril Lavigne. Oh my God yuck.
she can't sing live

HSC
no way, man. gwen stefani's solo stuff might totally blow, but no way does she have the crappiest voice in the music industry. no doubt is/was effing awesome.

HSC
yeah i heard that .. if it's true i'll be there for sure. like i said, i'm not really a fan of her solo stuff, but come on, it's gwen stefani yo.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I love Gwen's voice. Yeah, her solo work sucks, but No Doubt were legends. I mean, listen to "Don't Speak" and then try to tell me she can't sing.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
No Doubt were/are awesome, there's no doubt (LOLZ!) about that

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
That's the dude from Simple Plan.
I would agree with that, and throw in a vote for the lead of Panic! At! The! Fucking! Disco! as well.

PrettyVacant

HSC
They're all chipmunks with bad colds. :<

Oh and that song by Rhianna or whoever she is, "Unfaithful"...WOW those are TERRIBLE vocals.

HSC
Thurston Moore? I doubt that he was the worst voice in the industry but I can't stand every mellow song that he sang post "Dirty". I only like it when he's shouting or chanting but singing is godawful.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Taketheatrain said:
Thurston Moore? I doubt that he was the worst voice in the industry but I can't stand every mellow song that he sang post "Dirty". I only like it when he's shouting or chanting but singing is godawful.
wtf. look at the other people mentioned in this thread, then ask yourself "does Thurston really belong amongst these poor excuses for musicians?"

HSC
chelsea girl said:
wtf. look at the other people mentioned in this thread, then ask yourself "does Thurston really belong amongst these poor excuses for musicians?"
Well sue me because I can't stand it when he sings all mellow (e.g. in Sonic Nurse, Murray Street). He was fine in Confusion is Sex, Dirty, etc. It's not a question of musicianship but simply how his voice sounds. :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
any aussie rappers with that really put on bogan accent.. fkn so annoying.. id rather some1 drag their fingernails along a blackboard

kaylz

HSC
stephanie mcintosh. I was watching the steph show one day and i thad her at a singing lesson, and I realised how much tweaking goes into making her sound as though she can hit notes. Also notable - Conor Oberst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)