Who has more authority, a Pro-Dean or Associate Dean? (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I'm wondering which is higher as I just had something rejected from by the Pro-Dean of the faculty of science and I want to argue my case until I'm blue in the face. Who do I see?

Thanks

bangladesh

HSC
lol i don't think theres anything higher... what have u done son

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
lol you dungoofed. no more appeals for you buddy

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Bitch im the sweg dean. Wats yr isue m8?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

bangladesh

HSC
How can i see the Dean?
When light hits the dean and the reflection of it gets to your eye, it is picked up by your retina and an impulse is generated. This impulse is carried to the brain through the optic nerve and is processed by your visual cortex and that's how you can see the Dean.

engineering

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I'm wondering which is higher as I just had something rejected from by the Pro-Dean of the faculty of science and I want to argue my case until I'm blue in the face. Who do I see?

Thanks
In a big faculty like science, the dean himself cannot possibly make all the decisions relating to the faculty, so he/she appoints a number of pro/ass/sub deans, who act with the Dean's authority, in a smaller area responsibility. For example, the Pro-Dean of science usually makes the decisions regarding student matters. The title pro/ass/sub usually is related to the size of the portfolio that they are expected to manage.

You will get nowhere if you want to "see the dean" or "argue till you are blue in the face".

If you are unhappy with the decision, then the letter you received may have included instructions on how you can appeal the decision. If not, then respond to the person who sent you the letter/email with the decision and say politely "I disagree with this decision and wish to challenge it - how can I appeal it?". You should also look at http://sydney.edu.au/science/cstudent/ug/forms.shtml#appeals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)