• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has Independent 2003 Trial (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
2003 Ind. Trial?
Aren't people still doing the Independent papers?

This sounds fishy/unscrupulous? :confused:

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
tips

yes they are... my friend just completed it, im due to do it on friday, he told me whats goin to be in it... he said it was pretty easy. so i guess it is as i know for a fact i am smarter than him... here's a tip, focus on types of productions and if i remember, know how light sensors work or how a light bulb works... only useful if you do automated manufacturing systems

good luck to you all and to myself hahahaha

rx72c

if anyone has the paper do not post it on the forum just send it to my email so you dont break there code or whatever

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
rx72c i dont think anyone would be THAT nice... come on do you seriously think people would do that and let you get like 100% in your paper.... NO!!!!!!! besides there is a security period on the papers therefore no one can take them out of the examination room hence wont have a copy!!!!!!!!!! cssa maybe because they are finished but no independent

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tigerboi
sorry i dont have the independent trials
That's because you're at a Catholic school, who sat for the CSSA trials.

Nice one, genius.

/Edit rx72c, tigerboi goes to my school and he didn't do the Independent, which is why I posted.

Last edited:

MiKeY

HSC
Re: tips

Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
yes they are... my friend just completed it, im due to do it on friday, he told me whats goin to be in it... he said it was pretty easy. so i guess it is as i know for a fact i am smarter than him... here's a tip, focus on types of productions and if i remember, know how light sensors work or how a light bulb works... only useful if you do automated manufacturing systems

good luck to you all and to myself hahahaha
DAMN damn damn you!
lol..
I had *no* idea what a light sensor was. I mean, I knew what it was supposed to do, but didn't know how they worked.
*points* Cheaterer!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)