WHo has forgotten about Change in question 2? (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I only vaguely mentioned it, got distracted. I know that a few from my school did the same too.

anyone else??

thatsrayor

It would seem pretty much everyone from my school didn't write much about change... myself included :rolleyes:.

psycho_mushy

HSC
how can you not mention change>? if u keep looking at the pic, you would go oh "change happend this and that"

Jeo

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
how can you not mention change>? if u keep looking at the pic, you would go oh "change happend this and that"
yeah exactly.... um my every second word was change... haha!

change this change that change him change her change it etc

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so did you just write a story without change? i looked at the pictures and thought of a story to do with change

LUVELS

Yeah that is what i did. i looked at the pictures and thought, what event or experience could have changed a persons life
Which picture did you choose? i did rock climbing one

amyb

I implied change. For example at the beginning a married couple were on a farm, it then burned down, the husband left for the city, they separated, she ended up in a women's refuge working as a nurse. Also, her attitude changed from never accepting her life as it was, to, at the end, feeling grateful the opportunities the refuge gave her. See, it's more implied than saying'then blah blah changed, becoming a willing partner with change'...i guess that is still ok. I did the fire pic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)