Who has a redbull before exams?? (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Any good p.e studant will be able to tell you that red bull is crap, espescially if they're a sportsperson, avoid redbull, bluebull, V, mother and the rest like the plague!

shady145

Banned
HSC
i decided to see if a mother would help me concentrate in the hols when i was studying, it helped... however i dnt have one before my exam or when i am studying anymore, bad for your health... i just have a coffee now or tea

ihatehsc123

HSC
i used to...
but id end up getting so nervous it made it hard to write ==

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
A coffee an hour or so before is all I have.

I'd imagine the amount of caffeine and other supplements in Redbull would be detrimental.

bayside9

HSC
A coffee an hour or so before is all I have.

I'd imagine the amount of caffeine and other supplements in Redbull would be detrimental.
Pfft. It has basically the same amount of caffeine as an instant cup of coffee. The supplements are only B vitamins, for energy release. Do you even know what your talking about?

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I can't eat before morning exams, I know it's bad, but I just feel like throwing it all up due to nerves :|

Thus I don't drink any caffeine, because caffeine and an empty stomach makes my hands all shaky and my writing illegible XD

Tastegud

HSC
energry drinks also constraint muscle movement, and ive noticed this when i was tired and drank some to continue practicing english a while back. definitely dont. better off having a good sleep.

kfnmpah

HSC
caffeine inhibits your short term memory... and is shiiiiiit abd for your heart.
Perfect for hsc.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
so does a lot of things in large quantities so stop generalising

the taste grows on you i didn't like it at first but after about 3 one it was pretty good
Yeah that good taste is you satisfying a slight addiction to caffeine. GOOD JOB MAN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)