• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has a pimple right now? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Right now I have none, but I get one or two from time to time.

I find that most cleansers are too harsh for my skin. I think it's a lot of Asians that can't hack them because my friends had the same problem. Everything dries my skin out and their moisturisers are ineffective in restoring the, well, moisture.

I use Dove non-foaming cream cleanser, which feels like washing your face with body butter, but it's making my skin a lot softer and less irritated.

SlipStream

HSC
Argonaut said:
Ever heard of ProActiv?

Let me tell you now, it does NOTHING. I never really got pimples unless they were the ugly ones and mum bought the ProActiv and claimed it was a cure-all - as she'd done with the 65 other products she'd bought - but it does nothing, at least not for me.
Yeh I'm using that at the moment. It kind of works, although I couldn't be screwed putting it on twice a day like it says - once a day for me. When you use the Face Mask or whatever it is, then use that green stuff it stinks like shit. Like, a smell so bad I refuse to use one after the other. I think it would have the potential to work if I used it twice a day, but seriously, meh.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have no pimples right now but i have an infected ingrown hair on my thigh and really really really chapped lips.

CETAPHIL IS THE BEST FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. right meli???

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I find that most cleansers are too harsh for my skin. I think it's a lot of Asians that can't hack them because my friends had the same problem.
Oh yeah.
I have had less than 10 pimples in my life, but i'm always getting dry patches in my skin.

I find i have to use gel or cream cleansers. I will check out your precious Dove when my Cetaphil runs out.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
Oh yeah.
I have had less than 10 pimples in my life, but i'm always getting dry patches in my skin.

I find i have to use gel or cream cleansers. I will check out your precious Dove when my Cetaphil runs out.
whatttt???

omg you lucky lucky bitch. i think i have had over 500.

iwannarock

HSC
diddy says to get proactive.

cuz he needs his sexy all the way right.

if you also need your sexy all the way right get some damn proactiv.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i don't have any pimples right now but my problem is blackheads. Damn fucken blackheads all over my nose...eeek. Nothing gets rid of it!

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
I've got pimples on my forehead, my chin, my chest and back :( I have heaps of them! My face is pretty sensitive and oily, so I use clinique soap, toner and moisturiser then the anti-blemish products.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
iwannarock said:
diddy says to get proactive.

cuz he needs his sexy all the way right.

if you also need your sexy all the way right get some damn proactiv.
hahaha i saw him on that latenight tv ad as well-

pimple diddy :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i have no pimples right now but i have an infected ingrown hair on my thigh and really really really chapped lips.

CETAPHIL IS THE BEST FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. right meli???
this girl knows it ^^^^

HSC
i have one .. just one .. right between the top of my nose and my eyebrow. it's so effing obvious. BE GONE, EVIL PIMPLE!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
laurel18 said:
I've got pimples on my forehead, my chin, my chest and back :( I have heaps of them! My face is pretty sensitive and oily, so I use clinique soap, toner and moisturiser then the anti-blemish products.
if you haven't already, go to a GP

Always

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i have one .. just one .. right between the top of my nose and my eyebrow. it's so effing obvious. BE GONE, EVIL PIMPLE!!
Ahah, I just killed the twat. Finally. :rolleyes:

The secret to clear skin? Forget the 18738934289234 million acne-treating products - just drink water. No joke. Water. I swear I go through about 3 litres a day, not to all the mention fruit + veggies. It's true when they say beauty comes from the inside. ;)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
Ahah, I just killed the twat. Finally. :rolleyes:

The secret to clear skin? Forget the 18738934289234 million acne-treating products - just drink water. No joke. Water. I swear I go through about 3 litres a day, not to all the mention fruit + veggies. It's true when they say beauty comes from the inside. ;)
everyone says that, but i have clear skin because of cetaphil and regular hydrating masks. and also because i avoid foundation at all times if i can help it. if you dont let anything sit on your skin, it cant cause breakouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)