Who got in/thinks they're in? (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Chris, is there a chance you went to Ambarvale High?

And a congrats to all of those who make it in to uni or if uni isn't the ambition they decided on, achieved whatever they set out to do. And for those who didn't make it in, theres plenty of other ways to get where you want to be so don't be too disappointed.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Raiks said:
Chris, is there a chance you went to Ambarvale High?

And a congrats to all of those who make it in to uni or if uni isn't the ambition they decided on, achieved whatever they set out to do. And for those who didn't make it in, theres plenty of other ways to get where you want to be so don't be too disappointed.
I was a few years above you at school. That's all.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I applied for B.CompScience (see you guys there :).

I got a 77.something that was slightly more than last years cut-off. Even if I miss out slightly I will promptly phone UW and fax over report cards and certificates from year 9 to year 12, showing me topping Computer Studies and SDD in a selective high-school. I don't see how they could refuse me unless the UAI jumps ALOT.

See you guys there.

nomz

i got guarenteed early entry for BSci (chem) and BEng (phys) but i got a uai of 92.15 so i shouldbe able to get into the Advanced Science progam... but i dunno how that works with early entry... can anyone help? And can who do you ring to ask if you've got a place or whatever? I'm confused...

Last edited by a moderator:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
so many people doing compsci and infotech....
You know as much as I do that the uni loses a bunch of these students after first semester, and even more after first year.

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
i am so scared im not going to get in. with BA/BSc the UAI has jumped from 74 in 2002 to 77 in 2003 to 80 in 2004. if it jumps by another few points this year, i wont make the cutoff. but i really really want to go to uow. i went to the discovery day in feb and it was love at first sight. from that moment i knew it was the uni for me. i still could get into a different course but its not going to be as good as BA/BSc. :(

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I just called the student centre because my B Creative Arts application was taking longer than they said it would to be processed, and they told me over the phone that I was recieving an offer... so I guess I'm IN!

Stasia

I called the uni a little while ago and they told me i am guaranteed an offer...so would that mean i will be in the main round??

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Stasia said:
I called the uni a little while ago and they told me i am guaranteed an offer...so would that mean i will be in the main round??
Yep. That mean's come the 19th you'll receive an offer from UoW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)