who gives a fuck about 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
anyone who makes jokes about 9/11 is an idiot, plane and simple.

ZOMGbirdy

HSC
Yes, people die everyday and I'm not suggesting that 9/11 is worse than the thousands of deaths in other other countries - thats not my point. I don't see how any death is more or less worthy of being remembered but think it in perspective - these things may not affect you but it does affect many other lives, and to simply not care is heartless.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
something something stalin quote something something

HSC
fuck you this thread is stupid, "who gives a fuck about 9/11" what a joke.
You should have been in the burning buildings.
m8

Just for the fact that thousands of people died. Those who don't care, I want to crash a plane into your house, kill your family, and see if you care.
It was 10 years ago, there have been bad things happening since then and always have been. But still it would be heartless not to care.
well of course i would care, i actually know my family lol

perspective

Yes, people die everyday and I'm not suggesting that 9/11 is worse than the thousands of deaths in other other countries - thats not my point. I don't see how any death is more or less worthy of being remembered but think it in perspective - these things may not affect you but it does affect many other lives, and to simply not care is heartless.
ok so why arent you holding daily vigil for the ~150,000 people who die literally every day

well you see Mao Zedong probably killed very few people personally
idk i think he did he led an armed insurgency

about wraps it up
this

also only true islam is extremist islam, just reiterating
if you arent willing to sacrifice yourself in the war against the non believers then you dont have a place in heaven with allah (pbuh)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
saying this or that extremist variant of this or that religion im sure is based on an informed and thorough acquaintance with the religious texts of those religions and isnt just fags trying to sound smart by saying something that sounds semi reasonable

HSC
saying this or that extremist variant of this or that religion im sure is based on an informed and thorough acquaintance with the religious texts of those religions and isnt just fags trying to sound smart by saying something that sounds semi reasonable
m8

HSC
also the most retarded thing about 9/11 conspiracies is that they base most of their evidence on the collapse of tower 7

why the *fuck*, if you did a controlled demolition in a false flag attack, would you purposely collapse a tower that wasnt to be hit by a plane as a guise for a terror attack

it completely defies any logic and should make truthers realise that they are infact morons.

HSC

people really believe that *this* would not cause a building to fall down lmao people have a lot of faith in structural engineers these days

HSC
no i am saying people trust structural engineers a lot
if they think that a plane doing 800km/h with 40,000L of jet fuel hitting that building would not cause it to fall down

i mean engineers are good but that would be extraordinary for the buildings to survive that

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
is it just me but iwhen atheists and whatever talk about how interesting the real world is and why you dont need religion b/c the universe or whatever is so fascinating in itself and then ask why would you need to make shit up in light of this is a load of bullshit

the universe is incredibly boring and very empty and has basically nothing in it and we'll probably never ever get to reach most of it anyway and even if we could there'd be nothing there anyway so i can see why people have been compelled to make crap up

HSC
is it just me but iwhen atheists and whatever talk about how interesting the real world is and why you dont need religion b/c the universe or whatever is so fascinating in itself and then ask why would you need to make shit up in light of this is a load of bullshit

the universe is incredibly boring and very empty and has basically nothing in it and we'll probably never ever get to reach most of it anyway and even if we could there'd be nothing there anyway so i can see why people have been compelled to make crap up
meaning is non-existent m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)