Who else is sick? (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
The HSC is over for me but now ive got the most annoying cold and feel like shit :(
Least I should be glad that I didn't get it during the HSC

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i'm a bit sick too, better than i was when i just finished though. stupid changing weather :( holidays are crap when you're sick

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
My HSC has finished too, l was first sick on Monday, the day of my last exam (Biology). Since then l've been so tired and l've got a bad cold - l can't breathe properly, l can't taste my food, l can't talk properly.

Being sick rocks.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i'm sick... i've got the sorest throat etc, and i still have legal to go :(

winicat

HSC
sick and still have art and SAC to go. yay! but this isn't a cold sick, this is where i feel constantly like i'm gonna throw up. yay!!!

Paroissien

HSC
superbird said:
The HSC is over for me but now ive got the most annoying cold and feel like shit :(
Least I should be glad that I didn't get it during the HSC
Exactly the same as me. Plus my arm hurts

rachieg

yeah i feel like i am getting sick, so tired and my throat is kinda hurting...always happens after exams...but i seriously have never felt this fatigued in my life, its so weird... reason why it may happen after exams; stress causes immune system to weaken, and after u have finished...bam....sickness!! it sucks, i just wanna have fun, not be sick!!

Wilko_chick

ha, i was sick as in throwing up sick all this week. Had to sit my Religion and history exam whilst sick when all i wanted to do was crawl up in a ball and sleep. not fun.

waterfowl

HSC
A friend of mine had to go to hospital before and during the exams, and therefore could not do their HSC...and they wanted to do law :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)