Who else is gonna fail this? (2 Viewers)

Scanorama

HSC
I thought I was going to fail SDD trial, our class is screwed so badly. Our teachers fucked us up so bad. The teacher we had earlier this year left after she came to our school for only 1 month. Then the teachers took our class werent even qualified to teach SDD (one is a Maths teacher and he has no idea what computer is, we were teaching them in class. Another teacher was also a maths teacher. she was a 3-Unit computing teacher and doesnt know how to teach SDD). The only poper SDD teacher took our class back 1 month before the trial, and all he did was just gave us notes, he didnt explain it at all. Our whole class is hopeless to pass. Nevertheless, 4 out of 13 people in my class managed to pass the trial. My rank is 4/13, cumulative rank is 2/13.

camby

HSC
haha, yeah, our teacher hasn't really done alot either. He was just there to hand out assessments and when i was studying i went and asked him a couple of questions. The rest of the time we played half-life o.0; keke I pretty much taught myself the course u.u; and by the sounds of it, most of you guys did aswell keke

gabn

HSC
camby said:
haha, yeah, our teacher hasn't really done alot either. He was just there to hand out assessments and when i was studying i went and asked him a couple of questions. The rest of the time we played half-life o.0; keke I pretty much taught myself the course u.u; and by the sounds of it, most of you guys did aswell keke
yeah similar we played soldat and work on trying to find holes in the schools novell network. my teacher is on my msn list so atleast he is accessable.
my biggest problem is working out how much we are ment to know as the trials seem to be over kill and there is only 3 hsc's and the 2001 was complained about so much it doesn't reflect what the 2004 could be like either.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
hmm studying is one thing in this subject , maybe for the theory sections especially

but understanding and applying is huge in this subject..

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
hehe u all are pansies (cept for a few)
sdd is easy easy... teacher isnt even required, just get both the textbooks and past papers all teh way =)
25 ppl in my class, all will pass, expected every1 to get band 5 and above.
im first, raw cumulative mark is 96.6 woo! =D

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Yeh SDD isnt that difficult if you direct yourself. I wouldve been a similar overall mark as you Pop 'n' Fresh before the trial but by the time it came i was so far in front of my class that i didnt even study for it cause a mark of about 15% wouldve still allowed me first place so my overall mark was about 93

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Sorry didnt mean to depress you, just giving you inspiration that you shouldnt give up. I strongly believe the HSC will be slightly easier than the trials

mod35tbabe

No need to brag about how great u are - those of us who arnt so great didnt really NEED to read that. I once used to be that great, but I quickly slid from an 89% average to 30% average and no amount of books or past exams have helped I just dont get anything in the subject - so I think its pretty safe to say Im going to fail.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Just because person A fails don't mean person B should either feel bad about passing or talking about it.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If you were talking about me being the one thats bragging mod35tbabe im sorry cause i didnt mean it to come out that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)