Who else got good luck emails from Univeristies (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
I thought this was preety cool, they were only generic style emails so I'm guessing they were mass sent I got one from both UNSW and Sydney

xxxx8888

HSC
aww. e-mails from usyd and unsw were sent on oct 18 & 19 and i just read them tonight when i saw this thread because i put down my 'non-personal' e-mail that i always forget about. hahaha

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I got a letter in the mail from UWS, even though I took it off as a preference a few weeks ago. Oh well.

kerfuffle

HSC
Yeah, got good luck e-mails from UNSW and USYD, and a good-luck/thank you letter from UWS.
UNSW's was to 'Prospective Student'. USYD tried to make theirs more personal, by putting the applicant's name in.

Last edited:

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Got a good-luck letter from ANU on Friday.

I think we only got one from our first preference, didn't we? Because I also have UNSW, USyd, UTS, UWS, UoW and Maq in my preferences and I only got one.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I got one from USyd.

But it ain't my top preference, so I wouldn't have a clue if it goes off top preferences or what. Probably just which unis u gave ur email to directly.

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
I got one from Sydney and a little message in a newsletter wishing HSC students good luck from Newcastle.

I don't think every uni did it; ironically UTS didn't and they're the University of Technology.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
i got one from Usyd and UNSW.....as always they were just cheap advertisements having the same underlying message, "come to our uni"

Bijs

HSC
I got a letter from UNSW, and some other uni rang me up...

Ennaoj

HSC
I got a nice little letter from UWS sent home, wishing me luck for the exams, talking about the benefits of my chosen course at that uni and thanking me for the application. I was like Awwww how lovely lol

X

xeuyrawp

I remember this!

In '04, I got letters from USyd and ANU, and a phonecall from UNE.

zvezda

HSC
I got a letter from ANU, and a door hanger, I was impressed ^^ I also got a letter from UNE and an email from Uni of Newcastle, but nothing from Mac, or UNSW who were my other choices. I think its nice, though I got excited thinking it was maybe an early entry thing...

Still a door hanger is pretty awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)