• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who DOESN'T want to go to Uni? (1 Viewer)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I'm thinking of taking a gap year and getting a job to start saving. Then I was thinking of maybe Au Pairing for a year in 2010. I still don't know if I want to go to uni, and I'm hoping I will have worked it out by then.
If I do, I think I'd want to do psychology, possibly children's. Or maybe teaching. Gah, I don't really know. But perhaps I'll do it part time and keep a good job so I don't end up broke... I'd really like to be able to live away from home.
This is gonna sound really lame, but I actually wanna settle down and have a family more than anything.

tania O

HSC
Hollieee said:
I'm thinking of taking a gap year and getting a job to start saving. Then I was thinking of maybe Au Pairing for a year in 2010. I still don't know if I want to go to uni, and I'm hoping I will have worked it out by then.
If I do, I think I'd want to do psychology, possibly children's. Or maybe teaching. Gah, I don't really know. But perhaps I'll do it part time and keep a good job so I don't end up broke... I'd really like to be able to live away from home.
This is gonna sound really lame, but I actually wanna settle down and have a family more than anything.

ahahahahahass great minds think alike same here wanna get away from home lol errrr...parents BLAAA BLAAAA BLAA go mto uni well thats how my parents are lol ohhhh thats cuteee you wanna settle down don't worry about that go have fun because you only live once and then start thinking about that well thats what i think. me and money don't get along because when i get paid i straight away spend them ahhhhhh need to save up lol.

rustyzook

HSC
im not going, ive been at school long enough, im better off working and making money, ive got better things to do than pay shit loads for a piece of paper! any way we should be getting paied to go!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
tania O said:
ahahahahahass great minds think alike same here wanna get away from home lol errrr...parents BLAAA BLAAAA BLAA go mto uni well thats how my parents are lol ohhhh thats cuteee you wanna settle down don't worry about that go have fun because you only live once and then start thinking about that well thats what i think. me and money don't get along because when i get paid i straight away spend them ahhhhhh need to save up lol.
Yeah, mum was bullying me the other day, giving ultimatums..."if you don't have a job next year, you HAVE to go to uni!"... Like I actually wanna bludge around for a whole year? I don't think so lol. Silly woman.
But thing is, I already have a receptionist job lined up?
And a couple of other possibles, so I don't know whats up her bum >_<

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Shhhh.
I've become an epic procrastinator.
EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE, ZOMGGGG!gdfcogjdf.

How are you lovely?

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Oh geez. I have a gun I've been loaning to friends for a fee?
You have to shoot me first =)
Urgh.
I've actually pretty much given up, lol.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Um, I haven't actually studied for anything =)
Get up at 5am the night before everything.
And read over shit.
Go in.
And fail.
Which is really intelligent.

tania O

HSC
Hollieee said:
Yeah, mum was bullying me the other day, giving ultimatums..."if you don't have a job next year, you HAVE to go to uni!"... Like I actually wanna bludge around for a whole year? I don't think so lol. Silly woman.
But thing is, I already have a receptionist job lined up?
And a couple of other possibles, so I don't know whats up her bum >_<

ahhhhh mothers these dayssss they just want the best for us =] naaa thank god i got a job my dad wants me to go to UNI mum is kind of fine me with not going to UNI so yeahh this is life LOL.............

Last edited:

jez-lil-bitty

HSC
i did subjects for a UAI
adv eng
adv maths
chem
pd/h/pe
n business services
i regret it now cos iv got an
on the job paid training as an
enrolled nurse its 12 months
then i can do my registered nursing thru distance ed uni
n then i can apply 4 da ambo service
where i wana b
n i dnt have to set foot in a uni YAY lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)