• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who do you want to win the war (1 Viewer)

who do you want to win the war in iraq?

• iraq/terrorists

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • coalition

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • dont give a shit

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodguy

based on the fact that obviously the war was started on fabricated information and we are the aggressors who invaded a sovereign nation--- even though it might sound bad i hope all the coalition is destroyed -- and i also hope they bomb our home lands.

It would be a goood learning experience and in future we might take war more seriously and not rush in.

So personally i hope the iraqies/ "terrorists win". Is that treason?

What about u guys.

Do you think the iraqies can win? just like in vietnam? do you think it could all get to much and we coudl give up????????/

what do you think the iraqies would have to do.............to win?????

I think beheadings are coool.......and if they kept assasinating alot of government officials it would be a good start?

maybe if all the citizens protested about the america presence and went on strike and refused to work? that could make us withdraw?

What are your thoughts.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
tattoodguy said:
based on the fact that obviously the war was started on fabricated information and we are the aggressors who invaded a sovereign nation--- even though it might sound bad i hope all the coalition is destroyed -- and i also hope they bomb our home lands.

It would be a goood learning experience and in future we might take war more seriously and not rush in.

What about u guys.

Do you think the iraqies can win? just like in vietnam? do you think it could all get to much and we coudl give up????????/

I think beheadings are coool.......and if they kept assasinating alot of government officials it would be a good start?

maybe if all the citizens protested about the america presence and went on strike and refused to work? that could make us withdraw?

What are your thoughts.
you are such a hypocrite gees
in another post you go on about the "stinking ethnics"
and now your going on about you want them to bomb our homeland?
you are the biggest idiot ever
go get a life
seriously

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
you clearly discriminate them in one post and convey your opinion that they shouldn't be in australia
then you go on about how they should try and attack us and kill us?
they would just be doing what you disparage them for...

tattoodguy

did someone start a fire in st marys cathedral today?

it seemed the whole front of the church was on fire........

no offence to god...........but that was funny shit lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:

What about u guys.

What are your thoughts.
If I knew where you lived and it wasn't illegal to murder people I would kill you.

Comrade nathan

HSC
jim_green said:
This thread will be deleted rather soon surely.
Nah the mods are fucking shit.If the mods actually did their job the would ban tattoodguy.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If I knew where you lived and it wasn't illegal to murder people I would kill you.
if it wasnt illegal to aid a criminal and destroy evidence i would help you dispose of the corpse...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd like to see the sandworms consume the whole lot of them.

jennylim

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
HAHA. yeah i'm with you there. moron. no matter about the war in iraq...if it's about war on terrorism in general and al-Qaeda, what kind of screwed up loony supports them? you can't be that frigging left wing and disestablishmentarian and not be mentally unstable, too.

as for iraq, yes i support us winning there too and establishing a good, safe government. the basis was probably false, yes, but now that we're there we may as well do a good job.

tattoodguy

disposing of the corpse rofl rofl that was hillarious :)

why do you call al quada the terrorists???????

our government puts them in a category and calls them terrorists......but our government and its allies kill a shit load more ppple than al quada.

I dont consider al quada terrorists any more than our government.

i hate iraqies, but we should fucking leave them alone..they didnt do nothing to us.

If america over throws our government and invades us --------- and u attacked the americans? would u consider urself a terrorist???????????

i feeel really bad for all the soldiers made to fight for something and potentially die for something so unjust. The politicians who started this bs should be the ones on the front line bearing the brunt of their incompetency not our soldiers.

tattoodguy

btw its good to seee a few pppple supporting the iraqies..

whats ur reason though?

what do you think the insurgents can do............to win th ewar?

what do you think is effective?

i heard ..today they blew up.........a bomb near new police recruits killig like 50 of them.......

go terrrorists/insurgents............wooot wooot.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:
our government puts them in a category and calls them terrorists......but our government and its allies kill a shit load more ppple than al quada.

I dont consider al quada terrorists any more than our government.
When was the last time the Australian government crashed a plane into a building in another country?

tattoodguy

they didnt crash a plane......but they used planes and helicopters to blow up civiliaians........

all the time.

so whats the difference?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:
they didnt crash a plane......but they used planes and helicopters to blow up civiliaians........

all the time.

so whats the difference?
They don't do it on purpose. Any civilian casualties are accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)