Who do you think is gonna get the highest mark? (1 Viewer)

WHO IS GONNA GET THE HIGHEST MARK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Geez, you guys crying on about how you did so crap with only 2-3 marks lost is really nice of you. It's a shame there's no David Ong (6th in 05) or Hong-Hui Li (2nd in 04) in our grade...the closest our grade has is two cousins and a communist fob (with moi in forth place...).......Degrade the rest of us why don't cha?

modezero

HSC
QBGuy said:
Well I'm glad at least one other person on this board shares the same perspective as I do (regarding Vafa's ability).

Haha seven perfect scores is rather absurd, but I wouldn't be surprised since it IS coming from the most academic-oriented school in the state!

By the looks of things, Tech will have 3-4 people who get 110+, although none of us will get the grand score of 120.

[I assume that you're Budz, ModeZero? =)]
God Minh, I thought you knew me -.-"
Guess again :p

Btw did I tell you I got a sudoku rubix, it is quite neat.

haque

HSC
Are u Charles Li?(i don't know i'll have a guess on behalf of minh lol!). By the way "QBguy", ur user name would have been better as QBbeast and (tech business)what about bruce doesn't he think he got over 110?

haque

HSC
Trebla said:
Geez, you guys crying on about how you did so crap with only 2-3 marks lost is really nice of you. It's a shame there's no David Ong (6th in 05) or Hong-Hui Li (2nd in 04) in our grade...the closest our grade has is two cousins and a communist fob (with moi in forth place...).......Degrade the rest of us why don't cha?
Sorry Trebla-That's what i initially thought-however my silly mistakes surpassed my expectations, after dropping 2 marks all year for 4U(although admittedly our assessments and trials wereno way near ruse, grammer etc) it is a big shock. besides sefton is a good school so u shouldn't worry too much.Minh did well though, so i'm hoping he'll bring my internal mark up to some respectability.

Last edited:

QBGuy

HSC
Trebla said:
Haha whenever did I sulk about how I went in the Extension 2 Maths exam?
I'm thrilled to have been able to answer every question - it'd be the first time I've ever been able to do so! I'll be ecstatic with ANY mark over my goal of 108.

Sorry if you're somehow offended or disgruntled by anything that we say here. But then again, this thread is centred on who we think will be the high-achievers.
[Regardless of whether you have a top 10 ranked person in 4U maths, Sefton High is still a strong selective school, with many bright students]

Haha, sorry ModeZero. This post from Haque threw me off; "how did charles and that go"
Okay, seeing that I only know two people from SGS this year... You'd have to be my fellow NMSS Genius-pal Charles! =D [Sudokube is the bomb!]

haque

HSC
HAHAHA I was right-Modezero why didn't u say u were charles li? i tipped u to top(along with vinh)! By the way minh u gotta teach me rubix(u tried before but i was reluctant) but now i will be left out of conversations between u two lol(i'll pretend i know the jargon). Hey charles, i haven't had the pleasure of meeting u but i have a lot of respect for u-i mean minh's told me a lot bout vinh as well lol.

haque

HSC
QBGuy said:
Haha whenever did I sulk about how I went in the Extension 2 Maths exam?
I'm thrilled to have been able to answer every question - it'd be the first time I've ever been able to do so! I'll be ecstatic with ANY mark over my goal of 108.

Sorry if you're somehow offended or disgruntled by anything that we say here. But then again, this thread is centred on who we think will be the high-achievers.
[Regardless of whether you have a top 10 ranked person in 4U maths, Sefton High is still a strong selective school, with many bright students]

Haha, sorry ModeZero. This post from Haque threw me off; "how did charles and that go"
Okay, seeing that I only know two people from SGS this year... You'd have to be my fellow NMSS Genius-pal Charles! =D [Sudokube is the bomb!]
Lol u'll get way over 108 and minh how's chem? i can't concentrate-too much stuff to remember

haque

HSC
pLuvia said:
Please don't turn this into a chat room :p
Sorry Pluvia its just the series of bombshell revelations-after modezeros solutions to fitzpatrick's circle geo questions(which i thought were quite elegant-my working was a bit longer) i tried to find out who he was. plus minh is a close friend of mine who i can't even talk to on msn cos i'm banned(that's when i joined bos cos its more educational lol).

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
modezero said:
dam, I was going to say haque. IMO, vafa is a poser and is not as good as he says he is.
tbh, i was suss about him from the start. Especially when he made slidey undelete a thread that he posted his 'awesome' solution in that was very long, then got owned by sedated who answered the question in about 4 lines. Pretty sure he also made another account in which he complimented himself and said he was going to come first in the state. Even if he comes first, that sort of egotistical attitude wont get him far in uni maths.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
BIRUNI said:
but from BOS perspective, I would say Vafa is fucking smart...
Oh, how interesting. BIRUNI, the thread starter, has an IP match with the user 'vafa'. You do realise it's an offense on this forum to have so many alternate accounts, vafa? Please desist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)