Who didn't finish just because the paper was long not TERRIBLY hard? (1 Viewer)

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
didn't finish coz of q10... it was sooo hard... espeically part b.. i got stuck on the last last part of q 9 and a few 1 or 2 markers infront.. but just ran outta time to finish q10... coz i didn't know how to do it... oh wellz... everyone at my centre attempted it... wrote random crap to scab marks....
oh wellz, better scale up.. or else i am doomed!

s2indie

HSC
Yes, the applications for some questions took so long for only 2/3 marks.

So I ended up having only enough time to skip the end of Q9 and jump over to do Q10's Simpson Rule. I didn't have time to check over my answer, so that's plenty of silly mistakes, and plenty of marks down the drain.

Mattius

HSC
I did ok, not as well as i would have liked. Damm mental blanks. Got maybe 5/12 for question 10. Didn't really have anytime to check over but then the reason was is that I perposefully took longer trying to iron out those stupid silly mistakes. I Predict a raw mark above 80. If by some fluke i have no silly mistakes then raw =92.

d.karunairatnam

HSC
allthatglitters said:
OKay so am i like the only one who really went bad...? yeah im thinking like 30%
yeah...i didn't find the test hard, rather really time consuming, although i did manage to finish but ive made some really stupid mistakes so easy marks gone down the drain.

dunno04

HSC
I need more time so i can FInish it..
I dun even have time to check...OMG.
Jeez.
><

ashh

HSC
i made it 2 the end, but it took a lot longer than usual...there were so many little parts 2 all the questions. i didnt think it was really horribly hard, tho 10 was quite difficult...

bec...

HSC
Yeah i totally agree it was too long, a couple in my class didnt get to the last two questions. though they also looked at them and decided they were too difficult and werent werth starting!:)

dunno04

HSC
bec... said:
Yeah i totally agree it was too long, a couple in my class didnt get to the last two questions. though they also looked at them and decided they were too difficult and werent werth starting!:)
lol.
yeh...question 10 is sooo Long..
i can't even finish it!
dam it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)