Who did i see yesterday? plus other tales from 1st year B HS and PSYCH (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so whose in Behavioural Health Sciences? lotsa people eh? there were like 350 girls and like 50 guys :) looks like i picked the right faculty, mostly nursing girls but still fun fun fun. the BBQ was alright eh? props 2 you if you asked the names of the 2 blokes that were cooking our meat. The hope theatre thing was pretty boring

any1 doing Psych? that lecture was a little more informative, but WTF all these dumbasses asking about enroling in their subjects, picking their tuts ffs, you end up with shit times now dumbasses! I was the guy in white tshirt, blue denim shorts, black hair sitting sorta behind the fat girl to first ask about enroling, and directly in front of the guy who asked about it next [ i said something to him like " you better pick asap cause basically your fucked if your timetable clashes, which it will. you now have all the shit times"]

a fair few people from my school and others i knew were there, which surprised me, so i already know about 10 people that were there.

Looks like psych will be fun to, maybe 75% is girls, but only a handful were heaps hot, the rest were just like meh. Much fun and laughter to the suprior looking B Psych people, then the lecturers tell us there is no difference between B S Psych and B A Psych and B Psych, so i laughed at them and elbowed my friend[she thought there was a difference]

i didnt know hope theatre and oval 2 was so far away, quite a bit of a hike eh ladies?

anways 2 all the blokes doing this: we gotta stick together or face total humiliation, to all the ladies: thanks but no thanks, i like you hot friend better

Ninga

HSC
Holy shit i saw that mass of peeps on oval 2. Fucker i should've got some free snags...

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Serius said:
so whose in Behavioural Health Sciences? lotsa people eh? there were like 350 girls and like 50 guys :) looks like i picked the right faculty, mostly nursing girls but still fun fun fun. the BBQ was alright eh? props 2 you if you asked the names of the 2 blokes that were cooking our meat. The hope theatre thing was pretty boring

any1 doing Psych? that lecture was a little more informative, but WTF all these dumbasses asking about enroling in their subjects, picking their tuts ffs, you end up with shit times now dumbasses! I was the guy in white tshirt, blue denim shorts, black hair sitting sorta behind the fat girl to first ask about enroling, and directly in front of the guy who asked about it next [ i said something to him like " you better pick asap cause basically your fucked if your timetable clashes, which it will. you now have all the shit times"]

a fair few people from my school and others i knew were there, which surprised me, so i already know about 10 people that were there.

Looks like psych will be fun to, maybe 75% is girls, but only a handful were heaps hot, the rest were just like meh. Much fun and laughter to the suprior looking B Psych people, then the lecturers tell us there is no difference between B S Psych and B A Psych and B Psych, so i laughed at them and elbowed my friend[she thought there was a difference]

i didnt know hope theatre and oval 2 was so far away, quite a bit of a hike eh ladies?

anways 2 all the blokes doing this: we gotta stick together or face total humiliation, to all the ladies: thanks but no thanks, i like you hot friend better
There's a high chance you won't be in building three for anything. So you should be thankful you don't have to walk from 40.HOPE there.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Ninga said:
Holy shit i saw that mass of peeps on oval 2. Fucker i should've got some free snags...
Haha Don't worry, just wait till the Civil Eng society has another BBQ day, lotsa cheap beer.
Medical Radiation Physics, Civil Engineering, meh close enough.

powerhouse

HSC
im doing bsc (psych) but i didnt go to the lecture thing did i miss out on much?

HSC
Haha yeah you prob saw me... Man we scored big time, Health and Behavioural Sciences must have at least three girls to every one guy and they all seemed really nice and... well.... hot to put it bluntly. :)
This looks like a promising year...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
powerhouse said:
im doing bsc (psych) but i didnt go to the lecture thing did i miss out on much?
you only missed out if you havent done your homework, i pretty much knew all about the course, electives etc, so what they told me i pretty much allready knew, b ut a few of my friends were enlightened

lotsa hotties, lets have fun this year boys :D

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
acullen said:
Haha Don't worry, just wait till the Civil Eng society has another BBQ day, lotsa cheap beer.
Medical Radiation Physics, Civil Engineering, meh close enough.

yeah thats right, us civil engineers may have a course filled with males but that aint all bad, we are the drinking leaders of the uni :D

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
Haha yeah you prob saw me... Man we scored big time, Health and Behavioural Sciences must have at least three girls to every one guy and they all seemed really nice and... well.... hot to put it bluntly. :)
This looks like a promising year...

You had 3 girls to every one guy - we (in comp-sci) had about 1 girl to about 15 guys....

I think my odds are better

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
chinesefireball said:
You had 3 girls to every one guy - we (in comp-sci) had about 1 girl to about 15 guys....

I think my odds are better

u also have about 1 skippy to every 15 azns

note: i am not stating this is a problem, just stating a fact, anyone who has a cry that this is a racist comment u can go 2 hell :D

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Serius said:
you only missed out if you havent done your homework, i pretty much knew all about the course, electives etc, so what they told me i pretty much allready knew, b ut a few of my friends were enlightened

lotsa hotties, lets have fun this year boys :D
i don't know how you're lookin', but from my experience, the psych and hbs guys aren't that flash hot. at all.

i don't think the boy:girl ratios guarantee anything :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
your experience? your only a first year 2.

i dont know why but apparently i am a decent judge of guys looks and i would dissagree with you there, all the guys in my tut[ all 4 of us] are of atleast average looks

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
i don't know how you're lookin', but from my experience, the psych and hbs guys aren't that flash hot. at all.

i don't think the boy:girl ratios guarantee anything :p
all of the americans doing psych are cute...

*sigh* :p

i love all the ones doing bullshit 100 level classes so they don't have to do any work this semester. shows such uni spirit

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
cute, but dumb. You should hear some of the stuff they say in history

and in aboriginal studies some sort of topic like " what do you think of americans' came up, and there was alot of heated discussion, and words like "stupid ignorant fools" "brainwashed" and "obese" were thrown around lol

Weeeel iam from CALLLLLLyFAWN yaahh so i have a superiority complex and think i know what i am talking about

what 100 lvl subjects r u in WW? not many americans in science stuff so iam guessing arts

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
You'll find there's a few Americans in the physical/life sciences. My Physics lab partner from last year was from Pennsylvania in the US of A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)