Who couldn't care less? (1 Viewer)

How much do you care about the HSC?

• The HSC is the most important thing in my life!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Very very much!

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I care enough for it to be stressful.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • The HSC isn't that important. I could care less.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I couldn't care less.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Who here hasn't prepared for the HSC? Has anyone not prepared at all: like not even read the texts? I have prepared a fair bit compared to what I usually prepare for exams (usually I just read the texts), but I could have prepared more. After the HSC I don't intend on going to uni so I'm not too stressed about going well.

Does anyone not care how they go in the HSC?

salpal

well ive done jack all preparation. ill do 2hours hardcore study before each exam. but really its just a contest of bullshitting. i want to go on to uni so it may be a bit of a struggle but i will get there

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I did two practice essays yesterday, one today and I might do another one tonight. That's all I'm going to do, I really can't be bothered.

xanthanotus

HSC
lol...my preparation was shit all........lol......which now has caused my stress levels to rise....lol......but who seriously gives a shit...some of the most successful people in the world didnt even finished highschool lol......here hoping i will be one of them lol

Kabs

HSC
N/A
i havent been doing much but the main reason im trying to do well is to make my parents happy but i think theyll end up being dissapointed considering my preperation

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im not worried about the AoS paper, but im shit scared for modules and chem, and i should be able to bullshit my way through the others

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I care, but I'm not stressed. It isn't the be all and end all. I'm doing a day before the exam study job. whats the point in stressing over a few exams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)