Who ate Wheat-Bix beofre the exam? (1 Viewer)

Eating Weekbix before the exam??

• Yes

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 57.4%

• Total voters

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'd like to see a poll afterwards.. of the people who got >90 how many ate wheat-bix? lol
so should....do sum of ur own research :p n then u can make a point "bright people eat weet-bix" or "not so successful people eat weet-bix" :p

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
they were sitting there in my pantry when i went to find something for breakfast, and i decided against them. i refused to eat weetbix on purpose, because of that ad, and i'm refusing to eat weet-bix again untill my exams are over!!

cwilson

I had Milo breakfast cereal... it's yummy. I was going to have weetbix cause of the ad and i thought it would be funny, plus if i eat breakfast i normally have them, but my mum had been shopping and bought milo, so i ate that.

I dont think i did crash-hot in the exam though... studying hard for modules now, gotta make up for it!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
tuna ("brain food") lol on toasted sandwiches with cheese onion and pepper is what i had before my exams.
and fruit.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Did anyone notice in the ad how many times they have to slap each other's bloody hands.
And how up himself does the first guy sound?

"Hey how'd you go"
"Great!"
"That's good that's good"
"Reckon I nailed it" (over-confident tone complete with appropriate hand motion)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
If you eat any low GI food before an exam, it will produce the same effect as eating weet-bix.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
I ate my weetbix and was 30% more alert during the exam

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i ate my weat-bix, almost vomitted while brushing my teeth, got a stomach ache and felt tired during the exam... i guess i'll get back to normal food from now on

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
i can't believe they're trying to cash in on the hsc!!

do they think we're complete dumbshits or something? i couldn't believe the ad, it was so corny!!

And the 'dumb' students who are supposedly 'suffering' from not eating the pieces of soggy crap

acutally, scrap the dumbshits statement, cause i just read that some ppl, ahem wild dan, actually believed their 'statistics!"

how do they measure how 'alert' students are?

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
Did anyone notice in the ad how many times they have to slap each other's bloody hands.
And how up himself does the first guy sound?

"Hey how'd you go"
"Great!"
"That's good that's good"
"Reckon I nailed it" (over-confident tone complete with appropriate hand motion)
lol- that is spot on!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
hey atleast it got me to eat breakfast. before seeing that commercial i never ate breakfast

eth

HSC
I am so cool!
I used the ad as a related text for Telling the Truth in section 3.

cranberries said:
i can't believe they're trying to cash in on the hsc!!

do they think we're complete dumbshits or something? i couldn't believe the ad, it was so corny!!

And the 'dumb' students who are supposedly 'suffering' from not eating the pieces of soggy crap

acutally, scrap the dumbshits statement, cause i just read that some ppl, ahem wild dan, actually believed their 'statistics!"

how do they measure how 'alert' students are?

I agree, the ad was corny... But there have been studies which showed those who ate breakfast were 30% more alert than those who didn't, Sanitarium just neglected to mention that any other proper meal will have the same effect as Weet-Bix. Note they claimed it was more than those who skipped breakfast, not than other types of brekkie.

eth

HSC
Please note that those studies I referred to were independant, ie not done by the weet-bix fellas

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I eat weet-bix every morning. Have done since I was like......born.
So that'd be a yes from me.

S

Shuter

I ate weetbix, just like I do everyday.

No it's not because I like them infact I hate them but it's quick and easy and doesn't volve me spending ages trying to get all the cerial to stay on my spoon.

Like other I also coat it in sugar.

Now if only we got the american breakfast cerials, like Cinnamon Life! Now there's a damn good cerial I could eat it dry or with milk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)