Who are the current teen queens? (1 Viewer)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Why are the Hilton sisters famous?
What did they do recently?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
theyare famous cuz they are the hilton sisters... they are on the A list of every party......they dont do much other than attending parties, have sex and look plastic.....pure consumerism...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and they are in australia at the moment so they are getting a lot of publicity
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
theyare famous cuz they are the hilton sisters... they are on the A list of every party......they dont do much other than attending parties, have sex and look plastic.....pure consumerism...
stupid

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Yeah and Paris Hilton snogged Milsy from Aust Idol....
All those filthy rich ppl who r fukin up themselves.....i wish they'd help the poor or smthng rather then having sex all day with rich ppl and getting richer..........
The olsen twins r cheeks on a bum....i heard saw an interview and they were like "oh yeah, we also have cds coming out and these cute dolls that look like us.....and our range of undies...blah blah"
Niki Webster?....perrrrrrrleeeeeaze.......no comment

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
cds for the olsens? thats bad

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
nikkie webster.. i duno.. she doesnt act for her age.. wears far too much make up.. and isnt as *natural* as hillry duff who is abt the same age..
i think she is natural, her naturalness is what everyone thinks is unnatural

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i didnt like her at all before thought she is just a child. but after watching interview with her i liked her she is developed and interesting as a person. she is not up herself thats that i like

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I dunno much about her tho my friend has spoken to her. To me, i think she's like a cartoon. She sings for the youngsters......and her hair is always like that :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol, and the same types of clothes, could be true

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
lol, i hope i dont see her again
Her idol is Kylie Minogue! Woah mama......can't imagine her like that but yeah.......my friend was like "omg i touched Niki Webster", ........plz, don't put her germs on me

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
GO DELTA!! GO U GOOD THING!! THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING AND PLAY PIANO AT THE SAME TIME - THATS WHAT I CALL TALENT - she has what hilary and olsen twins can neva have, unmanufactured poppy sounds and talent

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Karlee
What about that line in 'So yesterday' that says 'If the light is off, then it isn't on'? Real deep...
People don't have to sing meaningful songs. Maybe she just likes to sing and doesn't care what she is singing about:).

Originally posted by Karlee
Forgive me, but don't you think people who write their own songs have a lot more talent that people who don't?
It means they have more talent at writing songs, not singing them:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
GO DELTA!! GO U GOOD THING!! THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING AND PLAY PIANO AT THE SAME TIME - THATS WHAT I CALL TALENT
and that;s what i like. if guy wins idol, he will have to put some of his songs on his albums, and i will buy it for sure. as for the first album which will probably be all other people's music, i don't know if i want to buy it

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
did you know that charlotte church won the uk's rear of the year a couple of years ago

man what an ass

malayz_angel

Originally posted by amoz_lilo
wat is the music industry doing to australias talent? making them grow up too fast i suppose
I have to agree in the case of Nikki Webster...I think she's trying to act older than her age and it doesn't really suit her :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)