White students get better degrees? (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
LOL. The term "Asian" in the UK, refers to Indian, Bengali, Afghan, Pakistani etc. It does not refer to Chinese, Vietnamese etc. In the UK the largest minority is by far these types of Asians. Pakistanis in UK - 2 million. Afghans in UK - 500 000. Indians in UK - 2 million. Bengalis in UK - 1 million. Arabs in UK - 500 000. In the UK you won't find many 'yellow' people, like you find in Australia and America where Asians are those 'yellow' people. LOL

Search up British Asians on wiki/google for proof. Lol Therefore the classification of 'Asians' in this article is not Chinese etc. Its Pakis, Afghans, Indians etc.
Hahahahahaha. These Asians (yellow ones). They don't even know that Asians in the UK is not the same classification as Asians in Australia. And plus look at them go at each other about 'master' races. Haha LOL. Such pussies. As soon as (yellow Asians) they get out of their laptop in their study room into the real world, they can't do SHIT! They cower to other races easily. LOL
nice double post with ur alt lol

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
One Indian overseas student said she started being harassed by a group of boys shortly after the release of the film This Is England. One of the boys attacked her in a class, shouting: "You brown bitch"," later claiming he had previously called friends similar things and didn't think anything of it. He had previously drawn pictures of her with a blacked-up face, even though she had made it clear she was angry and didn't find his behaviour funny. These incidents were not dealt with at a senior level, making her feel like her concerns weren't taken seriously.

A black British student said that his flatmates isolated him, destroyed his multicultural poster in their shared flat and left in its place a picture of the word "racism" alongside a picture of Hitler. A black African student reports that one of his lecturers behaves as if he thinks international students are stupid and a black female student's tutor constantly called her by another black girl's name.
[/quote]These policies have a detrimental and disproportionate impact on black and Asian students' access to opportunities: they are more likely to come from a lower socio-economic background – 75% of Britain's minority communities live in 88 of Britain's poorest wards.[/quote]

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ing-black-asian-students?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

And as said before, the article is referring to asians as indians and pakistani local students. And that's the UK, completely different situation to australia.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I know it's in the UK, I did not expect that the definition of Asian is so different between UK and Australia.

Anyway, I am just relieved that it's not East Asians in that article.

That still make no sense, Indians are very smart people. James ruses are full of them, still find it hard to comprehend why they are doing so poorly in UK universities, the UK "Asians" are just marginally better than the Black in the article.

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
I know it's in the UK, I did not expect that the definition of Asian is so different between UK and Australia.

Anyway, I am just relieved that it's not East Asians in that article.

That still make no sense, Indians are very smart people. James ruses are full of them, still find it hard to comprehend why they are doing so poorly in UK universities, the UK "Asians" are just marginally better than the Black in the article.
No,no bud. The Indians are smart, very smart. Its the Pakistanis. They have a population of 2 million and occupy a significant portion of the Asian community. The Pakistanis in UK are like the Lebanese in Australia. They got gangs, get into trouble etc. As well the Arabs in UK are classified as Asians and they regarded as same shit as Pakistanis. So i guess thats why the Asians academic level in UK is "lower".

Plus Blacks in the UK are not like Blacks in the US in terms of attitude, style, acadamic ability etc. The Blacks in the UK are actually pretty smart i'd say, (and aren't descendants of slaves).

Plus the 'whites' in the UK are not like the whites in Australia lol. Everyone knows the British are quite educated people. The whites over there are actually 'smart'. Unlike here lol.

That should answer all your questions regarding the article. Should be careful in studying an overseas article as the customs in every country are different.

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Pakiprince are you from Pakistan ?

financialwar

HSC
N/A
No,no bud. The Indians are smart, very smart. Its the Pakistanis. They have a population of 2 million and occupy a significant portion of the Asian community. The Pakistanis in UK are like the Lebanese in Australia. They got gangs, get into trouble etc. As well the Arabs in UK are classified as Asians and they regarded as same shit as Pakistanis. So i guess thats why the Asians academic level in UK is "lower".

Plus Blacks in the UK are not like Blacks in the US in terms of attitude, style, acadamic ability etc. The Blacks in the UK are actually pretty smart i'd say, (and aren't descendants of slaves).

Plus the 'whites' in the UK are not like the whites in Australia lol. Everyone knows the British are quite educated people. The whites over there are actually 'smart'. Unlike here lol.

That should answer all your questions regarding the article. Should be careful in studying an overseas article as the customs in every country are different.
lol, are you afraid of getting banned?

Excuse my ignorance, but I thought Indians and Pakis are the same ethnicity (genetically speaking), the only major difference between is religious, they used to be the country. So from an intellectual and academic perspectives, Indian and Pakistani should be on the same level.

Unless somehow religion and culture have made the Pakistani people less intelligent or motivated.

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
That still make no sense, Indians are very smart people. James ruses are full of them.
I think it's a bit much to say that whether or not you're smart because you went to James Ruse.

But what do I know I'm a white guy that went to an average public school.

In all seriousness I think making sweeping statements about races and how 'smart' you are is stupid.

It's about the individual not their race...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Get out here. You guys can't even speak Mandarin.

Shanghainese are clearly the master race, just look at the PISA results, complete domination of all subjects and we haven't even achieved our full GDP per capita yet lol.
So a master race is based on a measurement of results?

You must be kidding.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Omg guys this was one thread where we could talk about white ppl for once but no it has to become a noodle curry fest just stop
Get over yourselves seriously

financialwar

HSC
N/A
White=master race in the real world.

Gets all the chicks and executive positions.

Asians are forced to overcompensate in academics.

There, I said it, happy?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Omg guys this was one thread where we could talk about white ppl for once but no it has to become a noodle curry fest just stop
Get over yourselves seriously
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Get out here. You guys can't even speak Mandarin.

Shanghainese are clearly the master race, just look at the PISA results, complete domination of all subjects and we haven't even achieved our full GDP per capita yet lol.
wat a shang.

PakiPrince

HSC
Some things being said on this thread are really stupid.

Firstly many of you (including OP) aren't familiar with customs in other countries (in this case the UK). I've been to the UK and stayed there for a few months and it was amazing. They're way ahead of Australia in everything. The UK is damn cool.

Secondly, to OP, Indians and Pakistanis are NOT the same genetically. Heck, Indians aren't the same as each other either. There are many cultures in India (Gujarati, Bihari, Punjabi, Tamil etc), and they are not the same. Similarly with Pakistan - (Pakhtun, Kashmiri, Balochi, Punjabi, Persian, Afghan etc). Sure Pakistan got a few 'same' cultures as India, such as Punjabi but thats about it.
Its not like Slovakia or Bulgaria for example, where the general population's ethnicity is largely Slovakian or Bulgarian. There is no such ethnicity as a Pakistani or Indian. Clearly you don't know much about that part of the world.
Plus the population of Muslims in both countries, India and Pakistan, is roughly the same believe it or not.

PakiPrince

HSC
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick
What relevance does anything you said have to do with this thread? No one was ridiculing Indians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)