• Yes

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters

Reckoner

HSC
What? I thought it was an AMWF related movie? :S
Yeah I started to reflect a bit more on Asian girls, and asian culture in general, despite the fact that the movie was the reverse situation. And one thing lead to another ... dated a couple of asian girls in high school ... and that was that. :drink:

i got yellow fever for a while, during that period of my life.

Paradox.101

HSC
Yeah I started to reflect a bit more on Asian girls, and asian culture in general, despite the fact that the movie was the reverse situation. And one thing lead to another ... dated a couple of asian girls in high school ... and that was that. :drink:

i got yellow fever for a while, during that period of my life.
Ah okay, did you actually date a caucasian female tho?

Paradox.101

HSC
Hold on a sec lol, my bad - I thought you were going through a period of finding cauasian's attrative and now you prefer Asians, but it's the other way around.

You're "wm"?

kirbflare

HSC
how to pick up a white girl (for asians)

step 1: you have to be overage
step 2: go to a school party
step 3: she will be 15 and completely trashed
step 4: make sure you're the token asian

Paradox.101

HSC
Went out to rent a movie, was suppose to watch Bladerunner for English but I decided to watch Shanghai Kiss first. I thought it'd be some mediocre budget film but it turns out to be a A+ film which stars a second generation Asian, which I've never seen in an A+ film before...
When I saw how Hayden and David meet, it's so bullshit! As if someone like her would sketch a random guy, chat him up and then sing to him in a public bus, like what?!
I could relate to David on many levels and I kinda found myself reflecting on myself and I'd thought it'd end up with a tragic ending - David with the Asian chick, mind you she was really good looking, okay that isn't really tragic, but it was to me lol.
The movie had me ROFL many times... I was literally laughing my head off for 2 minutes straight with the Asian taxi driver... oh my God that was hilarious, kudos to David as well, what a great actor. Loovveeed the ending too, ultimately it exceeded my low expeectations :D
A great blend of romance, drama and comedy - It was a little depressing at times tho.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
how to pick up a white girl (for asians)

step 1: you have to be overage
step 2: go to a school party
step 3: she will be 15 and completely trashed
step 4: make sure you're the token asian
ROFL. lol'd irl

breka

HSC
Went out to rent a movie, was suppose to watch Bladerunner for English but I decided to watch Shanghai Kiss first. I thought it'd be some mediocre budget film but it turns out to be a A+ film which stars a second generation Asian, which I've never seen in an A+ film before...
When I saw how Hayden and David meet, it's so bullshit! As if someone like her would sketch a random guy, chat him up and then sing to him in a public bus, like what?!
I could relate to David on many levels and I kinda found myself reflecting on myself and I'd thought it'd end up with a tragic ending - David with the Asian chick, mind you she was really good looking, okay that isn't really tragic, but it was to me lol.
The movie had me ROFL many times... I was literally laughing my head off for 2 minutes straight with the Asian taxi driver... oh my God that was hilarious, kudos to David as well, what a great actor. Loovveeed the ending too, ultimately it exceeded my low expeectations :D
A great blend of romance, drama and comedy - It was a little depressing at times tho.
omgosh i loved that movie!! a friend of mine showed it to me and if i didnt have a boyfriend right now i would be with a asian boy now :shy:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
omgosh i loved that movie!! a friend of mine showed it to me and if i didnt have a boyfriend right now i would be with a asian boy now :shy:
What do you like about asian boys? :confused:

breka

HSC
why do you look so confused dux&src? i find asian boys attractive because of there exotic looks, they are genuine lovers (edward type lovers lol!! <33), there family-orientated style (i love a guy that loves his own family and enjoys a night at home) and there loyalty and oh they are smart as well like ayo said.
this is a interesting topic and after reading the other threads i think im off to start a new thread :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
who's edward?

just wondering, because if you happen to be referring to an Edward Cullen, fictional vampire from the Twilight series, then that would be the LAMEST thing in the world :)

breka

HSC
soooo many guys are jealous about edward cullen!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)