• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

While you're at schoolies, help for year 11 formal! (1 Viewer)

helpplz

HSC
N/A
I wish i was the one preparing for schoolies...damnn i'm jelous.
But anyways, i'm in the process of organising year 11 formal.
Does any body have any suggeststions for locations along the northern beaches.
Any thing i should know before organising a formal...i need help!
Thanks pplz

zxcvbnm./

HSC
get some bangin choons!....i rection liek speedcore lulz dat maeks da atmpzfer intense... or gabba or even some phcy -trance/house. who fukn cares about the yr 11 formal der isnt anyfing substaintially worf being wow'd ova.... just save the money from dat formal and spend it on piss for yr 12..... just tell your parents it costs 200 buks each and get da money and spend it on drugs liek we all know u nothern beach fuk heds do.

dxb

HSC
zxcvbnm said:
get some bangin choons!....i rection liek speedcore lulz dat maeks da atmpzfer intense... or gabba or even some phcy -trance/house. who fukn cares about the yr 11 formal der isnt anyfing substaintially worf being wow'd ova.... just save the money from dat formal and spend it on piss for yr 12..... just tell your parents it costs 200 buks each and get da money and spend it on drugs liek we all know u nothern beach fuk heds do.
It took about 5 minutes to read your post...How old are you?

Please use english and not some msn shit. Its fucking anoying.

cccclaire

HSC
year 11 formals should be cheap. People don't really want to spend a lot of money on it when you'll have a proper one next year.
Ours is $38, its at some trendy resturant at fox studios, they're clearing the function room of tables and getting a DJ in I think.
We have a girl at our school who organises it really well, I think she just calls round places and asks how much it would be.

I really don't know the northern beaches area, so i'm not much help there, but you should probably consider things like cost and security.

HSC
our yr 10 dinner dance/formal was about $65 at rosehill racecourse and i think the yr 12 formals about $120 at the sydney superdome...

i think most school uses places like jockey clubs and place like that with function rooms...
AJC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)