Which tutoring centres pay is tutors the most (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
if you sat the fake pre-uni selective test in year 6 in one of those olympic park stadiums you would understand what i mean πŸ™
I went to preuni when I was in yr 7. Math was aight, but the science teacher was drunk πŸ˜‚

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I went to preuni when I was in yr 7. Math was aight, but the science teacher was drunk πŸ˜‚
oh yeah pre-uni after year 6 selective is mid lmao. after people got their acceptances into the schools they sent out invitations to attend an 'elite' class for all the kids who got into selective schools, it was really bad

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
yeah. I did their yr 6 online course back in yr 6 too. MFING 3hrs a topic and I was 12 at the time- I ain't got that much stamina to study πŸ’€

5uckerberg

HSC
If I want to write something then I can say people who go to Dr Du, keep going there because it gives us free maths questions to look at due to continuous anecdotes from students that the Dr du centre does not provide effective help for its students and tells students to look at the notes given. Thus, students are more than keen to post questions on here which gives us free access to Du questions because they want to complete the homework given and not get into trouble.

Think of this as a fear tactic and we are exploiting this fear tactic.

5uckerberg

HSC
* no hw=demotion=more emotional damage.
That tells us something.

I will demonstrate this cycle right now.

Through that long cycle, I would say thank you for providing us with the question because it is as if 10 people were being tutored at Dr Du on this website and you just paid thousands of dollars for 10 of us or potentially 100 of us to see your question, so it is 10 for the price of 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)