Which tutoring centre(s) do the james ruse and top private school studnets go to? (1 Viewer)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Does ace have any sydney grammar students? (or like asham, reedam house, knox grammar, etc)
I have no idea who goes there, but i have a family friend who works there (99.9, ruse, 100 umat) and everyone that works there went to ruse and got 99.95, and doing med.
The head teacher (william chow) has aa thread on bos somewhere for the tute.
He seems pretty decent.
Idk, best to check their website

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I have no idea who goes there, but i have a family friend who works there (99.9, ruse, 100 umat) and everyone that works there went to ruse and got 99.95, and doing med.
The head teacher (william chow) has aa thread on bos somewhere for the tute.
He seems pretty decent.
Idk, best to check their website
Yeah, I think ACE is catered mainly towards ruse students

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah, I think ACE is catered mainly towards ruse students
Out of curiosity, where are you actually tutored/have been tutored?
I think you've posted on literally every tutoring thread on the first page of this section

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Out of curiosity, where are you actually tutored/have been tutored?
I think you've posted on literally every tutoring thread on the first page of this section
Yeah I have haha. If I give you a clue, you should already get it: it's out west (these 2 places) near cabrammatta. Lots of selective school students attend these 2 tutors (I'm not one of them) and these two tutors have like 40 students in a class and are quite cheap. That's my clue now you guess it (I the reason why I am posting on like every thread in the tutoring section in because I might change tutors in year 12 since one of the places is starting to lose their good staff)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah I have haha. If I give you a clue, you should already get it: it's out west (these 2 places) near cabrammatta. Lots of selective school students attend these 2 tutors (I'm not one of them) and these two tutors have like 40 students in a class and are quite cheap. That's my clue now you guess it (I the reason why I am posting on like every thread in the tutoring section in because I might change tutors in year 12 since one of the places is starting to lose their good staff)
Ahahah still no idea, never been tutored before so not really familiar with any of the centers/people

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Ngo&sons and PEAK science (heaps of people go to these 2 tutors)

PoH

HSC
N/A
Just out of interest, which center is currently losing their better staff (and for which subject)?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Just out of interest, which center is currently losing their better staff (and for which subject)?
PEAK science is losing one of the best chemistry teachers (infact from what people have said he is the best) because he has graduated from uni and will be working fulltime in the industry (not too sure). IMO it's kind of hard to recruit and train high quality staff like him because it takes ages and there is no one as superior in teaching as him.

yellow99

HSC
With the loss of good staff is peak science still good or nah? I've heard a fair share of good and pretty bad things about it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
With the loss of good staff is peak science still good or nah? I've heard a fair share of good and pretty bad things about it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Go but make sure you have the good teacher. I think PEAK still only has one good teacher from what I heard for year 12 chemistry.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Why would u give a shit where private schools went, they are shit.

They rank outside /just on the top 20.

#elite5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not neccessarily, although Sydney Grammar's the best private school in NSW no doubt about that. There are other private schools like Ascham, Knox Grammar, St Aloyius, Reedam house which rank pretty highly (top 50)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Just out of curiosity, do any Ruse kids go to Delta in epping?

bunnykun

HSC
Just out of curiosity, do any Ruse kids go to Delta in epping?
Most ppl in my grade go Truongs/Du/Kurt for maths and Zhangs/Ace/Matrix for Chem/Phys. I know some people that go Intu/Ngo/Target(?) but they're the minority. Going to a good tutoring place helps, but everyone has a crazy work ethic it's insane >.>

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Most ppl in my grade go Truongs/Du/Kurt for maths and Zhangs/Ace/Matrix for Chem/Phys. I know some people that go Intu/Ngo/Target(?) but they're the minority. Going to a good tutoring place helps, but everyone has a crazy work ethic it's insane >.>
Thanks

So ruse kids (and private schools) go to the following:

Maths: Dr Du, Kurt, Ngo and Sons (parramatta, I'm know they dominate the parramatta campus and not so much fairfield)
Phys/chem: Mr Zhang, Ace, Matrix
English: ???

Just out of curiosity, how many ruse kids go to Ngo and sons (parra)?

Also are there any ruse kids who go to PEAK science? I know there used to be but now they're not there anymore (I think that's because PEAK is starting to become shit)

bunnykun

HSC
Not rlly sure about English, I know one person that goes Ngo and sons for sure, but there might be more people in my grade that go? And I've never heard of PEAK science before :( Actually I'm probably the worst person to ask for science considering I'm the 0.01% that doesn't do Chem or Phys at ruse, lol.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Not rlly sure about English, I know one person that goes Ngo and sons for sure, but there might be more people in my grade that go? And I've never heard of PEAK science before :( Actually I'm probably the worst person to ask for science considering I'm the 0.01% that doesn't do Chem or Phys at ruse, lol.
lmao y didn't you choose the sciences for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)