Which test is better? (1 Viewer)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Kinda late to ask, but i'm wondering what you guys think about which kind of test is a better prep for the HSC, using school's trial exams, or using actual HSC board-prepped exams? And in addition, would it be better to simply go through the harder half of exams? This is in regard to maths papers, preferably your 2unit opinion. Thanks in advance.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Do a few trials because they usually have weirder/harder questions, but also go through past HSC papers because they cover the entire course unlike trials were schools may not have finished the course.

If you're scoring 100% or close enough to it in the 1st 1/2 of all papers and are making your mistakes in mainly the last 1/2 of the exam then yeah only go through the last 1/2 of exam papers when revising. Otherwise go through the entire paper under exam conditions :)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Do a few trials because they usually have weirder/harder questions, but also go through past HSC papers because they cover the entire course unlike trials were schools may not have finished the course.

If you're scoring 100% or close enough to it in the 1st 1/2 of all papers and are making your mistakes in mainly the last 1/2 of the exam then yeah only go through the last 1/2 of exam papers when revising. Otherwise go through the entire paper under exam conditions :)
exactly what i thought thanks.. yeah its mainly the second half where all the theoretical knowledge is needed, those upper ranked school ones are killers... and most of the BOS ones... I hate that it takes me this long to access my own thread...stupid yr 10ers, what the hell are they worried about?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
exactly what i thought thanks.. yeah its mainly the second half where all the theoretical knowledge is needed, those upper ranked school ones are killers... and most of the BOS ones... I hate that it takes me this long to access my own thread...stupid yr 10ers, what the hell are they worried about?
Hehe i glad i helped :)

Lolololol, no idea XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)