which subject should i drop?? (1 Viewer)

chloescott

HSC
hey guys idk whether i should stick with six subjects or drop a subject. my choices are either business or modern since their both crap :(

HSC
N/A
Depends on what you enjoy more (which one is less crap then the other) / get better marks in and (if applicable) which of these subjects relates to what you want to study after you finish year 12. I would keep business and drop modern.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Based on the information that you've given us I would say keep both, however, consider

- Teacher quality
- Number of students in previous years getting band 6s, 5s etc in respective subjects
- Enjoyment
- Your ranking/marks for the respective subjects
- How you are performing in your other subjects (ranks/how well your school performs in the subjects)

HSC
I found that the majority of my students who keep six subjects as opposed to dropping to five are more productive with their time since they have less of it. This cuts out procrastination and often results in their extra subject helping them to develop skills that help with their other subjects. Just some food for thought :)

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I'm on 11 units (x1 is extra) and no I do not work hard, I procrastinate like hell

so best is drop to 10 units so you're locked to work your ass off in all of your subjects

black.mamba

HSC
I'm on 11 units (x1 is extra) and no I do not work hard, I procrastinate like hell

so best is drop to 10 units so you're locked to work your ass off in all of your subjects
honestly, I liked the security of 12 units, but i guess it really depends on the person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)