Which subject should I drop? (1 Viewer)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
So far I'd like to thank everyone for their honest opinions :) . Even though my X2 mark is that bad, we just did the next task and I got the results to day: 80%. I really tried in this test to show my coordinator that I can continue with this subject. Many of you said to drop it and moonblack's picture made me LOL :) so I will take this into regard. Thanks heaps! :spin: :spin:
80% is definitely a huge improvement. If you can keep that up then I don't see why you can't keep it.

Yell0w

HSC
So far I'd like to thank everyone for their honest opinions :) . Even though my X2 mark is that bad, we just did the next task and I got the results to day: 80%. I really tried in this test to show my coordinator that I can continue with this subject. Many of you said to drop it and moonblack's picture made me LOL :) so I will take this into regard. Thanks heaps! :spin: :spin:
Lawl, your alot like me. For my MX2 i was 7/7 even though I came equal first in my last assessment ( 78% ). In the end i dropped it half way thorough mechanics because i wasn't able to spend time in my other subjects because of MX2.

But by the looks of it. Your doing ok in your other subjects too. I reckon you should continue with MX2 and drop chemistry.

Halomoe

HSC
Lawl, your alot like me. For my MX2 i was 7/7 even though I came equal first in my last assessment ( 78% ). In the end i dropped it half way thorough mechanics because i wasn't able to spend time in my other subjects because of MX2.

But by the looks of it. Your doing ok in your other subjects too. I reckon you should continue with MX2 and drop chemistry.
Yeah! I'm finding mechanics alot easier than everyone else because of my physics. And with my physics, I got 91% in the most recent assessment task (forgot to mention it :p ) and now im coming 4th:spin:

zxreth

HSC
it says you're doing your HSC this year... so how can you drop a subject?

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
You can drop subjects up til, like, after trials.

kcqn93

HSC
Yeah! I'm finding mechanics alot easier than everyone else because of my physics. And with my physics, I got 91% in the most recent assessment task (forgot to mention it :p ) and now im coming 4th:spin:
I don't do Physics and I find Mechanics really easy. It's actually interesting, all the forces, vectors and what not. But in MX2 it's the Harder 3U stuff that scares me... :chainsaw:

Halomoe

HSC
I don't do Physics and I find Mechanics really easy. It's actually interesting, all the forces, vectors and what not. But in MX2 it's the Harder 3U stuff that scares me... :chainsaw:
LOL, I know exactly what you mean. Especially Permutations and Combinations!

bli

HSC
Maths is the winner to be dropped.
agreeed!

you're honestly better off without it, well the whole point of the hsc is trying to get the highest mark possible and your ranks are good so don't spoil your overall mark with maths screwing you over!!

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
agreeed!

you're honestly better off without it, well the whole point of the hsc is trying to get the highest mark possible and your ranks are good so don't spoil your overall mark with maths screwing you over!!
+2
4U takes up too much time. 6 people in the course so im guessing its not selective, and if youre 6th you wont get a very high mark, drop it.

h3ll h0und

HSC
imo drop bio or extension english. clearly, u like mx2 and uv shown u can improve and same thing with physics. so if u love 4u and ur improving + awesome scaling...i dont see why u should drop it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)