Which Study Guide? (1 Viewer)

footballstar

HSC
I've just finished the preliminary course and moving onto year 12 in term 4. Can anybody recommend out of macquarie or excel or anything else which is a better study guide

chugsta

HSC
i would say macquarie i have both and i feel that macquarie books are easier to understand and goes straight to the point

bollystudent82

HSC
N/A
I've been recommended Macquarie by several teachers. Apparently they're easier to understand and are more concise.

G

gaoOO

I'd say the macquarie one is much better in terms of setting out. The excel one is arranged badly. Content- macquarie seems more concise than excel. Basically just main points.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
macquarie is a good choice. it covers nearly everything in the syllabus and is quite detailed when it comes to responding to 'key questions' in the syllabus. excel has too much irrelevant rubbish in it. but if macquarie lacks somethin, then the excel book can cover it. but the best book for legal studies is heinemann. its a freakin brick but all of it is relevant and worth reading.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
yeah for sure, i know there is a excel one but i dont think i have seen a macquarie one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)