Which SC/trial subjects are you going to screw up? Discuss. (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
See, that's my problem. Stupid mistakes.

Our half yearly exam this year was really relatively easy. Guess what my rank was? 14.

I rest my case.
I still make stupid mistakes :eek: But when I stare at the test paper scrutinising it to bits making absolutely sure I don't, mostly I don't :p

You WILL have enough time in the SC to do that, trust me :)
EDIT: To scrutinise the paper I mean, not to make stupid mistakes <.<

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
airie said:
I still make stupid mistakes :eek: But when I stare at the test paper scrutinising it to bits making absolutely sure I don't, mostly I don't :p

You WILL have enough time in the SC to do that, trust me :)
EDIT: To scrutinise the paper I mean, not to make stupid mistakes <.<
xD I'll try...

Neera- Sen was pissed off, cos it was an easy paper. You lose half a mark to something stupid, you rank drops 3. You lose another mark and a half your rank drops 10.

Plus, you'd be angry too if you let your friend copy off you because you're smarter and then he gets full marks and you don't.

Meh I was pissed off but I got over that. :uhhuh:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
^Uhh, don't tell me that means someone let their friend copy off them for a test...

Anyhow, good luck everyone for your SC :)

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll go heaps good in maths and pretty good in History, Geography and Science, but I keep on screwing up in English, how do you get good marks in those comprehension questions! I keep on getting like 30/45 max in practice ones.

Anyway goodluck everyone.

James747

HSC
English.... cuz the trials were stuffed.
History.... cuz we hav a shifty teacher.

=P

appetite

HSC
I failed almost all of my trials. We've only gotten the Maths one back so far, and I got... 50%. And I know I fucked up Science, History, and Geo because I knew absolutely nothing. The only marks I'll get will be from guesswork. Someone tell me they did just as badly so we can be dumb slackers together. :(:(

I was counting on acing English so that I wouldn't feel like a complete retard, and I was doing really well until I got to the last, big writing task (20 marks) and just ran out of time. I managed to scribble down about three incoherent paragraphs, which wasn't even a page. A tip: Don't get complacent and start spacing out at random intervals during the exam, because it will bite you in the arse. I think I'm going to discount that section from my test, and calculate my actual mark from there. :)

Oh, and I didn't even turn up for the Computing exam. Hahaha. :|

Last edited:

complex

HSC
sc doesnt really matter, i aced all my trails so im not looking too bad :p

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I'll do good in English, Science, Aus Studies, and IP.

Will likely fail maths. Year and a half ago I was top of my maths class, now I'm basically at the bottom.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I did my trials in Term 3, and i seriously thought i was screwed for Geography. dint even bother studying for it. Through the test, just repeated some crap with "geography" terms, and somehow, i got the highest mark tied with my friend :)

James747

HSC
davidbarnes said:
I'll do good in English, Science, Aus Studies, and IP.

Will likely fail maths. Year and a half ago I was top of my maths class, now I'm basically at the bottom.
Same story with me, just that it was yr 7 =P

specialkay

HSC
N/A
SCIENCE for sure! I don't know why I bother to sit the test, I know I'd be failing if it weren't for the multiple choice which gives me a 1/4 chance of getting an answer right =). I am so bad at science and my trial exam mark proves it .. i got 43%!

HSC
N/A
vulgarfraction said:
What the title says.

For me I think history's going to be the worst. One, the teacher isn't much good. Two, I spent most history lessons not paying attention and talking to people and daydreaming. If it's a double I just zone out for the whole lesson and if it's a single I figure I'm not going to be in there for long anyway and don't get much done. So when it comes to exams time... well, not good.

Also, science. Not because I'm bad at it, because I'm not, but because the exam papers are so stupid and dodgy.

What about you?
I don't get it. =\

In trials I owned history and science. And screwed up everything else. o___O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)