which level of deutsch do you do? (1 Viewer)

which level of deutsch do you do?

• extension

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • continuers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • beginners

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • i don't, but browsing through the language section makes me feel cultured

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
hey how many people here to german? especially extension? i do, and it's the craziest thing in the world!

chepas

HSC
HAHA "I don't, but browsing through the language section makes me feel cultured." <-- I like, I like! :p

Also, gefällt es dir gut, um 3U Deutsch zu machen?

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
well i thought it might be a tad rude to make this thread too exclusive. i mean, if i didn't do german i would certainly visit this poll anyway! hehe
ummm i suppose i like 3 unit. i don't like our teacher or half our class, but then again there are only 4 of us. still, i suppose it's pretty big for such a subject. i don't mind doing the short stories so much, but i'm not big on the issues plaguing our society. personally, i don't really care about the influences of the mass media, but obviously somebody out there does enough to force us to speak about it in another language. isn't life bliss?

chepas

HSC
Lol rude? It's in the German forum, which isn't the life of BOS anyway haha. I don't think someone would be utterly offended by being excluded from an internet poll :p It's like the 3rd Unit extension of LOTE subjects, always talking aobut the SOCIALLY EXLUDED... not to mention the racism and poverty etc :( DEPRESSING!! :tears etc:

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
maybe i'm just sensitive, but i would be distraught if i couldn't vote in such a poll thingy like this one. can't imagine why anyone wouldn't feel excluded.
poor little non-german-learners, fear not. i still love you! unlike SOME *glares*:mad1:
;)

nit

HSC
I used to do german extension, but i dropped it cos I found it quite annoying - it was almost like english all over again, and I just couldn't be bothered to do the work for extension. As for continuers, it's a good subject.
My real problem with deutsch is remembering useful phrases...our teacher tells us many good ones, but I seem to always end up forgetting them soon after.

classics_chic

HSC
3u German is crazy... I did it last year. But you feel good walking out of that exam at the end, and it really helps with continuers!

Is it on the last day of the HSC like last year? Man, that sucked!

chepas

HSC
Nah this year French Ext and Italian ext are the LOTE exts on the last day. Which I like (for French Ext) - Put off as faaaaar as possible so I can study and focus on it profoundly.

The only thing I think sucks about an exam the last day is that all my mates are finished already so they're out doing stuff and going "Hurray life has meaning again!" while I've got 2 days of agonising until its over!

oh well. All I know is at 11.31am on 12 November I will be a very happy individual.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Screw learning it, when you speak it already :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)