Which Law lecturer is best from the following list? Not many vacancies..I am late (1 Viewer)

jeann2014

HSC
I was overseas so just making my timetable now
Not many spots as you can see but who do you recommend for my lecturer/tutorial

I can plan the rest of the timetable around this so any time is OK :) Thanks!

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I havent had Gilbert but people from year above said he is really good. He challenges you to push yourself. However, that said, a lot of first years find that very difficult and struggle to get through the semester. I probably wouldn't recommend him if you want to slowly transition into law school.

I haven't heard about Brown/Atherton. I think they are fairly new lecturers to UNSW.

For Lixinski I havent heard much about him but you can have a read about him here http://www.law.unsw.edu.au/profile/lucas-lixinski

Fitzsimmons I heard mixed things. Some people enjoyed him some didn't. From what I heard he doesn't teach the course so much to say but rather facilitate the class to do discussions.

Hope that helps. Sorry couldn't be much of a help.

jeann2014

HSC
K
I havent had Gilbert but people from year above said he is really good. He challenges you to push yourself. However, that said, a lot of first years find that very difficult and struggle to get through the semester. I probably wouldn't recommend him if you want to slowly transition into law school.

I haven't heard about Brown/Atherton. I think they are fairly new lecturers to UNSW.

For Lixinski I havent heard much about him but you can have a read about him here http://www.law.unsw.edu.au/profile/lucas-lixinski

Fitzsimmons I heard mixed things. Some people enjoyed him some didn't. From what I heard he doesn't teach the course so much to say but rather facilitate the class to do discussions.

Hope that helps. Sorry couldn't be much of a help.
Thankyou! What about Duffy may I ask?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I think Duffy is for tutorial? I met him before. He is very knowledgeable but I am not sure about the tutorial stuff though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)