Which is the skankiest grade? (1 Viewer)

Which is the skankiest?

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 49 52.7%

Votes: 29 31.2%

Votes: 8 8.6%

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
HSC
Hey i was wondering which grade at your school do you think is the skankiest grade?

Mods if you wanna change, delete move go ahead... i wasnt sure where i should put it so i put it hear...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yr 7 = innnocent and wide-eyed with long skirts

Yr 8 = skirts creep up and lip gloss addiction starts

Yr 9 = The "school f***ing sucks" stage and "I dont give a shit" phase. (skirts creeping to an all time high)

Yr 10 = silly fear of the SC setlles in and some begin to knuckle down and realise that being the sluttiest and skankiest bitch in school is actually not a good rep to have (shock horror)

Yr 11 = have fun for the last time before HSC zooms in. Some common sense is regained and most begin to wear the school uniform as it was meant to be worn. Some might not even go shopping the night before mufti day ...OMG :p

Yr 12 = well, I dont have say anything about this precious year do I? :p hahaha

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hatty said:
i notice at my school the year 10s love being sluts.
and i noticed that some of the year 12's like it that way.

funniboi

HSC
i gotta say they start off at year8-9

but at year10 their at the prime point. fuck.

year11 = coolin down.

Linhy`-

last time i check, funniboi alex was a bit of a slut.. LOL.. how come there's an automatic presumption that when the word "slut" is used it's refering to girls? i say alex is a bit of a slut, rocks up to school in his micro-fibre shirt and pants dragon hat and dyed hair LOL!!!!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
hunz, if u come to my school, u c the truth abt yr 11, they aint coolin down, their skirt got shorter instead lolz

funniboi wears thou shito clothes .... hahah micro fiber ish out of fashion hun lolz.. how gay/fag :D

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Linhy`- said:
last time i check, funniboi alex was a bit of a slut.. LOL.. how come there's an automatic presumption that when the word "slut" is used it's refering to girls? i say alex is a bit of a slut, rocks up to school in his micro-fibre shirt and pants dragon hat and dyed hair LOL!!!!
and he hasn't been bashed yet?

surprising

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Year 9 without a doubt. My sister's in year 9 now and I can't stand her. But she has a minimal lip gloss obsession and a major mobile phone obsession.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
10 - for sure at my school.

When we had a meeting at school about make-up, they were the only grade to protest (the majority anyways)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'd say year 10 about equals year 9 in terms of skankiness. The difference simply being that most of them become legal in year 10.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
year 9 and year 10 are the worst years...especially year 10...being at st marys (all girls school) u come to realise that most girls are sluts and the focus of conversation are boys boys and boys

match

HSC
N/A
well since our school is only year 11 and year 12 and taking into account the fact that i am in year 12 then logic would state that year 11 is the skankiest grade. but thinking back to past year id have to say that years 9/10 are the skankiest

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
Sarah168 said:

Yr 9 = The "school f***ing sucks" stage and "I dont give a shit" phase. (skirts creeping to an all time high)

Yr 10 = silly fear of the SC setlles in and some begin to knuckle down and realise that being the sluttiest and skankiest bitch in school is actually not a good rep to have (shock horror)

Yr 11 = have fun for the last time before HSC zooms in. Some common sense is regained and most begin to wear the school uniform as it was meant to be worn. Some might not even go shopping the night before mufti day ...OMG :p

this is accurate...but at my school the main sluts stay that way the whole way through

capsicum

HSC
9 and 10. grade 9, the skankiness starts kicking in and in 10, it's at its peak.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
At our school its year 9...they stick so bad!!! They are in serious need of some god damn deoderant!!! Honestly, when you walk into the room you nearly suffocate...its disgusting. Also, year 7 are little shits...I just wanna whach them across the head...they are in serious need of good beatings, but I can't bloody well do it. :-( Also, there all so small...like 3 foot nothing...you'd mistake them for midgets...if your a midget then I'm sorry, I have nothing against you, I just hate year 7 and 9...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:

same sort of for us except in year 10: is it i dont care about the school cert. coz i am so cool and can run around in a shirt skirt ... at least at our school, year 10 are practicalyl all like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)