Which is better prep for english paper 2? (1 Viewer)

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
What are you guys doing? Besides having your quotes and techniques [obv], which is better?

-Writing whole essays, nough said
-Writing essay introductions, list of quotes and their attached techniques that could be used

Im unsure.

Demise

HSC
#2 - Introduction, quotes, techniques and analysis. I'm also remembering the themes so I can argue them much faster in the exam.

crazy_paki123

HSC
if u remember 3 essays u will be marked down severely, it happened to me :(

medicore

HSC
if u remember 3 essays u will be marked down severely, it happened to me :(
maybe you couldn't adapt to your question. I remembered 3 essays for my trials and adapted and got 16, 16, 19. If you have the ability to adapt, then memorise your essay if not, then don't. I'm not this time, due to my lack of motivation and starting to study for paper 2 today in the morning.

HSC
pretty sure I'm going with no.2...last time I tried memorising all 3 i messed them up and got crap marks :L
Have everyone started to get the hang of theirs? I'm probs the only one who still over the place with theirs

madharris

HSC
N/A
I memorised my themes, quotes and techniques and a bit of the context

All I've been doing are practice questions

teeah

HSC
I think at this point all you can do is just try and come up with theses/topic sentences for as many questions as possible so you don't freeze up tomorrow :)

micwes12

HSC
Option 1 all the way :) I don't mean memorising my essays, but I've been doing practice essays all day - timing 40 minutes, just to get into the swing of planning and writing quickly.

WesternSky

HSC
Good tip ^ Made me think about it, because I am terrible at adapting, I will get the intro done tho :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)