Which external paper is this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hi,

I've attached the 'style' of the solutions for a particular exam. I'm curious -- Is this any external paper that anyone would recognise?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

astroe

HSC
Eh, I'll just take a stab at it and say it looks like the HSC Marking guidelines. :haha:
I've compared them now and the only thing similar is the use of Times New Roman, and the 'Criteria' and 'Mark' columns, soo guess not.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
why don't you start by listing all the papers that have guidelines apart from schools tho I don't know of any schools that do it...

neap
cssa
hsc
independant

astroe

HSC
I had a past paper from Hurlstone and it had guidelines, as in, there was a section that looked similar to the one posted but it wasn't.

So I guess we now add on all the schools that have their own trials? :haha:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
iight girra doesn't, nor does fort street, ruse baulko haha

ums
i'd say if it wasn't an institution, then try some of the private schools like Moriah, Kings, Abotsleigh. Its bound to be one of them then. Us poorer schoolers probably couldn't be bothered haha.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
It couldn't have been independent, CSSA any of similar trials because our school has trials early and they can't use it due to security periods etc.

Yes, it is a private school, but I seriously doubt that our teacher would've been that bothered to write up solutions on the computer.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Judging by "Last Activity: Today 6:20 PM"... The bloody troll can get lost.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hmm... Yeah it is from our 4U trial this year.

Would you mind sending me the paper when you get your hands on it?

Thanks

Lalala21

HSC
Hmm... Yeah it is from our 4U trial this year.

Would you mind sending me the paper when you get your hands on it?

Thanks
Not a troll. And yes, I know your name thanks to your friends mentioning it and I know what school you're from. So get fucked, I'm ringing up the school now kthx.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Not a troll. And yes, I know your name thanks to your friends mentioning it and I know what school you're from. So get fucked, I'm ringing up the school now kthx.
Yes you are a troll.

And you don't know which school I go to, let alone my name.

Perhaps you're just jealous that I got 100% and 98% in my 3U and 4U trials respectively? :sun:

EDIT: And if you rang up my school after 5:30PM (time of your post) you wouldn't have gotten through... so GG ;) Bloody troll (with an imaginary IQ) can f off.

Last edited:

Lalala21

HSC
Yes you are a troll.

And you don't know which school I go to, let alone my name.

Perhaps you're just jealous that I got 100% and 98% in my 3U and 4U trials respectively? :sun:

EDIT: And if you rang up my school after 5:30PM (time of your post) you wouldn't have gotten through... so GG ;) Bloody troll (with an imaginary IQ) can f off.
Bullshit you got 100% and 98%. You haven't even sat the exam yet? That's why your seeking the paper.Mods, ban pls.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You haven't even sat the exam yet? That's why your seeking the paper.Mods, ban pls.
And you claim to know which school I go to?

So it is true that you have no clue as to which school I go to, and as a result haven't called anyone. GG. I have just these words for you: Classical Novice.

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Oh BTW, just to make you look ridiculous here is the front page of my school's Ext 2 trial paper for this year. Notice the date of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
And plus, if I had the answers why on Earth would I seek the paper?

You say you do 4U maths, but really there's no good doing it if you're going to get in the bottom 1% of the state LOL :rofl:

shady145

Banned
HSC
yea i can try get the paper to u, i don't know when the security period is over tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)