Which extended response (1 Viewer)

JessC

HSC
N/A
so which one did you choose?

Q27 or Q28

i was going to 27 because i had heeps to say about it bout couldnt relate it case studies so ended up doin 28.
The questions were similar to the independant trial

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yeah, 28 seemed like the better one. The first was exclusivly finance...limited to what you could say

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
questions 28 coz i didnt really study my case study so i can actually do q27 so like its not a matter of choice...

superbird

HSC
i did q28 sorta stuffed me up tho with sources of funds as I wasn't too sure. But thinking back I reckon I did OK
i spoke about retained profits, owners equity, mortgage, debentures, Eximbank in America, Offshore financial centres (hong kong, bhamas etc), Factors Chain Internation, Foreign Bonds and Eurobonds.

alexialight

HSC
i did the International bond market, shoved in a bit about EFIC and Eurocurrencies, then shoved in a bit about equity in case i was missing the point of the question and rambing on about other stuff when i should have been just comparing debt vs. equity

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I did question 28. It suited my case studies really well, making the response really easy.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i did twenty eight like as if i would sit there and talk about the planning cycle and a stupid dot point section like that u couldnt relate it to my case study at all so i did twenty eight...theres my two cents

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol i dun 28 but i skrewed that hard only 3.5 pages!!!!!!!! but i rkn i went good in the rest.........so far my prediction is 80/100 .......... hopefully :)

Tim_Shady

HSC
N/A
lol am i the only person in the state who did 27?

i thought both of the questions sucked, but 27 to a lessor extent because i couldnt remember all the sources of finance... a very basic concept that nearly everyone knows...

so i thought chance my luck seeing as i knew the financial management strategies (hedging, derivities etc.) and took a stab at what the role of financial planning was lol

either way, i went alright... wrote 6 pages - padded it out a bit, so im hoping for maybe 13/20.... that way i can end up with around 80/100 hopefully

mitch_07

HSC
Posts: 17 would u have gotten q28 wrong if u talked about mannaging global business heding, derivatives, creadit risk insurance and obtaining finance instead of internal and external sources of funds plz telll me asap
mitch_07

euphoric

HSC
wissammuslmani said:
wat were the sources of funds for question 28?
for sources of funding i put
internal sources - owners equity, retained profits
external sources - short term; overdrafts, bank bills
long term; debentures, mortgages.

only managed 5pages :mad:
i so should have used two case studies.
only used one ><

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
wow, there is an overwhealming majority of 28ters. the markers will be pretty bored

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I did question 28, in my opinion it was pretty easy there was so much to write about and it wasnt difficult knowledge like employment relations. I got down 13pgs, but i bet most was bullshit.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
did q.28 coz i have no idea how u suppost to relate global n financial at the same time.... the coca cola global case study i studied did appy to any of thou question for jacksh!t ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)