Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
your boyfriend is greek
is he like yeah woohooo greek pride world wide look at me im greek hellas wooo death to macedonians (i sure hope not)
no, not at all.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
because I'm in love.

(sorry cosmo for diluting my offspring, I hope you can forgive me)

LonelyWolf

HSC
everything with ancestry outside of this circle

special shoutouts to: sub saharan africans, abos, gypsies, dalits and other lower caste indians

mediterraneans, ashkenazi jews and more southernly slavs and eastern are basically in the acceptable pile as well but hopefully it will never have to come to that (not that i necessarily consider these groups unacceptable or unattractive b/c they arent but id rather keep my offspring realistically as genotypically close as i can get)

outside of non-white groups: japanese, koreans and chinese (in that order)

outside of them i would just kill myself
why would you mix between say - germanics and celtics?

i fukin hate germans, eastern europeans, Russians, Afghani and pakis, central asians, japanese

edit: If they are fukin hot i dont care wat nationality they are. but if they are fugly they can fuk off
what do you prefer than?

aboriginals (would rather die)
indians
muslims
arabs (lebanese is acceptable if they are christian and not fully sick)
africans
darker skinned asians (eg. chinese)
persians
islanders
anglos
greeks (too arrogant + they hate me)

basically i would like to marry a mediterranean or similar (stickin to my own kind). some of the above arent a definite 100% NO though.
fucking hell, finally a non white who has common sense. u go gurl. I just wish more people thought like that

i don't think that map is really credible

LonelyWolf

HSC
as for me:

The only ethnicity that is a YES for me is Germanic. If not, anyone who has blue eyes (which are mostly northern Europeans anyway) - People really do need to consider eye colour, before the world is rid of blue eyed people, something which is increasing very very rapidly.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i don't think that map is really credible
i dont either

its from a book from 1916 called the passing of the great race by an american conservationist, lawyer and eugenicist called madison grant

i dont know how accurate it is in describing actual realities of genetic relatedness though it probably has some credence to it

LonelyWolf

HSC
mostly northern europeans. I know that paki's can, but its extremely rare compared to other ethnicities, most of em usually have the recessive brown eye gene anyway

i dont either

its from a book from 1916 called the passing of the great race by an american conservationist, lawyer and eugenicist called madison grant

i dont know how accurate it is in describing actual realities of genetic relatedness though it probably has some credence to it
yeah, i was only thinking so because the borders seem like complete bullshit, as well as the classifications

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
aww yeah - blue eyes represent

LonelyWolf

HSC
lonelywolf read races of europe by carlteon stevens coon

http://www.geocities.ws/racial_reality/subraces.html

which do you think you might be

i'm closest to TRONDER

my swedish friend from wisconsin is almost a perfect halstatt nordic its quite extrodinary

yeah, i've seen that page before - looks fucking weird. Uhmm non of them really stand out I'd say I'm a cross between Corded, Danubian and Halstatt Nordic - however I'm not Finish at all. I really can't define how I look based on those three images

EDIT: My background is English and Norwegian

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
most of em usually have the recessive brown eye gene anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA brown eye gene is not recessive you dumb fuck, the blue-eye gene is recessive. you get two eye colour genes, if its brown and blue, u get brown eyes because brown eye gene is dominant

LonelyWolf

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA brown eye gene is not recessive you dumb fuck, the blue-eye gene is recessive. you get two eye colour genes, if its brown and blue, u get brown eyes because brown eye gene is dominant
fuck calm down, got the terms mixed up. Nazi

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
sorry but it was hilarious

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Anything inside the circled areas I would never go near ever.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
shut up jumb
6151 posts
still anonymous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)