Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
required (/minimum) caucasianess of a girl I'm dating increases with increasing length/seriousness of relationship and decreases with increasing attractiveness

so for a casual relationship, I'd be willing to go out with an attractive black girl or a moderately attractive girl of any other race. For a serious long term relationship, the girl needs to be at least an attractive asian but could be a moderately attractive white girl

for a given level of hotness, I would date any girl above that line for the corresponding relationship length

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
required (/minimum) caucasianess of a girl I'm dating increases with increasing length/seriousness of relationship and decreases with increasing attractiveness

so for a casual relationship, I'd be willing to go out with an attractive black girl or a moderately attractive girl of any other race. For a serious long term relationship, the girl needs to be at least an attractive asian but could be a moderately attractive white girl

for a given level of hotness, I would date any girl above that line for the corresponding relationship length
a very thoughtful response

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
a very thoughtful response
tbh it does make sense if u do want to think marriage/children in the long long term not that i agree with everything specific detail he said tho

gizdonk2

HSC
Arabic is a big no. Any sort of white except freckly Rangers. Possibly the "kinda whites" like Greek and Italian. I don't think I've ever talked to an aboriginal girl who doesn't feel some sort of hatred/racism to me. Maybe black for a one nighter if they have more western beauty features, but again I've never really met many African girls.

Asian is a yes, but Australian Asian, not fob. In terms of Latino, not really. I like my women to have a "teenage boy" physique tbh lol, skinniness is the most important.

The ideal is slim and awkward, but open with you. I'd also massively prefer blue/colourful eyes over brown. No Indian btw.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Arabic is a big no. Any sort of white except freckly Rangers. Possibly the "kinda whites" like Greek and Italian. I don't think I've ever talked to an aboriginal girl who doesn't feel some sort of hatred/racism to me. Maybe black for a one nighter if they have more western beauty features, but again I've never really met many African girls.

Asian is a yes, but Australian Asian, not fob. In terms of Latino, not really. I like my women to have a "teenage boy" physique tbh lol, skinniness is the most important.

The ideal is slim and awkward, but open with you. I'd also massively prefer blue/colourful eyes over brown. No Indian btw.
"Gender
Female"

oh so you're a lesbian... but then you said 'teenage boy' physique

bisexual???

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

They called wogs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)