Which English paper are you more stressed for? (1 Viewer)

TankKuno

HSC
I have only memorised quotes. No essay. I'm making all of my essays up and just basing it off arguments I've used in the past. So yes I think you're very prepared if you know a whole essay word by word.
thats what im doing cos im paranoid if my essay doesnt fit the question they give lol

Rattlehead15

HSC
thats what im doing cos im paranoid if my essay doesnt fit the question they give lol
Same, plus can't be asked memorising a whole essay. I'd rather put time in to other subjects (which means put time in to procrastinating)

TankKuno

HSC
Same, plus can't be asked memorising a whole essay. I'd rather put time in to other subjects (which means put time in to procrastinating)
lmfao, thank god my exams are split so i can fully focus on english rn

carrotsss

HSC
As long as its split with reflective. For some reason it feels like if its a 20 marker you have to write so much but when its 12/9 or 10/10 you can get away with writing half in total as much istg
nah 20 marker already feels too short for a full story and then 10/12 marks just feels like a joke like that’s like 20/24 minutes

Rattlehead15

HSC
nah 20 marker already feels too short for a full story and then 10/12 marks just feels like a joke like that’s like 20/24 minutes
Yea so you write a moment in time not a full narrative. I see what you're saying though trying to think of something good and cram anything meaningful in to it in 20mins is hard. Imo the time limit should be 45 for all modules like the human experiences essay.

carrotsss

HSC
Yea so you write a moment in time not a full narrative. I see what you're saying though trying to think of something good and cram anything meaningful in to it in 20mins is hard. Imo the time limit should be 45 for all modules like the human experiences essay.
yeah I know but even trying to do that (or write a full discursive) I still feel like I have to aggressively cull down the quality parts which ig is a good tjing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)