which do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

which do you prefer?

• Total voters

alien

HSC
mate you need a hobby or talent or something to do, better than making silly polls on BOS. sorry.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
erm...play ?

sorry ! i guess i didn't make that clear enough...meh...

why am i the only one who prefers table tennis?? other than santaslayer who neglected to vote

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I answered thinking it was what do you like to watch but i am a shithouse tennis PLAYER.

And table_for_1 go into the L & R thread and get yourself a girl quick smart before you make a poll "Which word do you like better? --> loser or looser?" (if you do start a thread saying this I want some royalties)

Okay I realise my hypocrisy im on here at 1 am. fuck im going to bed to consolidate my above beliefs...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
since when did i come from 'table for 1' only to become 'table_for_1'? [and it's 'table for 1' for the reccord] my username does not change ! but you've written it differently for two different posts. yes, i'm a loser for noticing.

maybe i should start a poll on 'which word sounds better' - i'm running out of ideas for lame polls. i'll think about it.

and i don't need a girl - considering i am a girl. dammit, i cannot believe how many people have mistaken me for a guy before. geez, like, why would you assume i was a guy?? unless, you're implying that i'm gay, but meh. i still dont need a girl, or a guy for that matter.

what makes you think having a partner will make me any less sad? least of all, the ppl on these forums. we're all very sad ppl.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
table tennis. but i like to call it ping pong. im a shithouse player as when ever i hit the ball, it goes to other side of the room and half the time it doesnt even touch the table as i tend to hit the ball too hard. but its still fun. i like it. i want to get one of them ping pong tables where you can fold up one half of it so you play it against the other side of it thats folded up. like in Forest Gump at the old peoples home.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
finally, someone voted for table tennis along with me. i would rep you, but i can't. i'll remember it for next time.

anyways, i have a table tennis table, except no one plays on it nowadays. we've lost most of our balls. i want a pool table now, so i can stop embarrassing myself in public

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ah, pool tables are fun. but im hopeless at it. but sometimes im good at it. and when im good at it, i feel so super dooper.
but i still like pingpong/table tennis better.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i suck at real life pool. like, really really suck. i want more practise, but no one will go with me. so i still suck. i should just give up.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i dont really play pool that often. but nearly every single time i play pool, i hit some one with the pool playing stick. and a ball or two always gets hit off the table.
or i dont even hit a ball at all.
im so hopeless at it, but i love it.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
lol...yeah, i'm so crap. sometimes, i'm trying to hit the white ball, and i miss it completely. how gay is that, i mean, it's right in front of the stick.... i guess i move the stick upwards as i move it forwards... -.-" and plus, my arms are short. and if the white ball is near the centre, i can't quite reach it. so, i have to sit on the table, and i look like such a retard. i never end up getting a ball in anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)