Which course should I do? (1 Viewer)

thekooldude

HSC
I have offers for both physiotherapy at Usyd and Commerce/Engineering at Usyd, which course should I do? I like Physio, but at the same time i think Commerce/engineering would be a really good degree. HELP! what should I do???

Sup3rDry

HSC
I have offers for both physiotherapy at Usyd and Commerce/Engineering at Usyd, which course should I do? I like Physio, but at the same time i think Commerce/engineering would be a really good degree. HELP! what should I do???
Make a choice.

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
i would say physio at usyd, because i know of many ppl who wanted this course but didnt get the offer.

but its entirely up to you, what do you see yourself working as in the future? which course has the subjects you will enjoy learning?

R

RishadM

I would definitely say pick the course that you have a passion for. At uni with no one pushing you, if you pick a course you don't really like or don't want to have a career in - you'll likely lose motivation and mightn't get good results and who wants to do something for their career/whole life that they don't like?
Do you see yourself working as a physiotherapist or do you see yourself as more of an eng/comm kind off person?

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
Well i'm assuming you had some intention of doing physio when you picked it and i think as an opinion you should take it up, if it's not what you find it to be change to com & eng. Tbh i reckon its easier to get into com & eng than to get in physio when you find that it's not for u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)