Which case study to choose? (1 Viewer)

bigdawstv

HSC
We have a case study assignment on any business in Australia (assignment must be rougughly1500) words.

Would Qantas be a good idea or is it over-rated?

thanks guys.

astroman

HSC
I would recommend to sway away from the norm of the 'cliche' business case studies such as qantas, billabong, crumpler, etc. A lot of students will be doing them so markers will be just re-reading information so you will have to do something extraordinary to make your's stand out. The simple way out though is to just do something different, pick a business you are interest in and is fairly popular, like SONY or Westfield. This way you will make your's different from the majority and the marker's will also probably know less about the business :p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I recommend you know two businesses inside out, one based on goods, and the other on service.

Domino's is pretty good if you want to do a ''goods'' based business.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
How did you do dominoes mate? Like is there text books, worksheets, etc? Or just random sources?

There's some old case business studies case notes, but mainly used company web site, and remembered products/adds from previous years etc

Intrinsic

HSC
If you're having trouble finding case studies for particular dot points, I would suggest checking the popular ones (e.g. Qantas/Crumpler).
What also helped me was to read SMH - the business section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)